Donghae oneshot for super_junior_dream

Amanda was at home reading a book, minding her own business, when her phone starting ringing. Amanda sighed and grabbed her cell phone. She saw it as her friend Donghae. Donghae is a k-pop idol and he is a part of the group Super Junior. They grew up together in Mokpo and stayed friends ever since, even after all these years. Donghae hardly ever gets to talk anymore so she smiled and picked up the phone. "Yeobuseo Fishy," Amanda said cheerily. "Amanda yah... I have an actual name you know," Donghae whined, which made her giggle. "Hi Donghae," Amanda teased. "Thank you Amanda, aish," Donghae pouted. "Whatcha calling me for Hae?" Amanda asked curiously. "I miss you, duh," Donghae said cutely. Amanda blushed at this. She always had a bit of a crush on Donghae, it never went away. Plus he's so cute and affectionate, how can you not? "I miss you too," Amanda said happily. "You're back in Seoul according to Instagram... Are you staying for the summer?" Donghae asked. "Y-yes, possibly longer... Depends on if I get a job here or not," Amanda said shyly. She was happy Donghae has been keeping tabs on her for some reason, it was assuring. You could always be my assistant Amanda," Donghae said half joking, yet serious. "I'd rather it not come to that Hae," Amanda said with a laugh. Amanda is from the United States but went to school in Korea for primary and secondary school. She went back to the US for college and got a degree, she's having trouble finding a job at the moment. She appreciates Donghae looking out for her and offering her a job.

"I'd like to invite you to a small party I'm having with the guys, Yunho, some of our friends, and others," Donghae said kindly. "When is it Hae?" Amanda asked him. "It's tonight at seven, at my family's estate," Donghae said. Amanda looked at the time and saw it was about 4 o'clock. "I guess I could swing by.... I gotta get ready Hae..." Amanda said. "Ah you've been in pajamas all day huh? Lazy butt," Donghae teased. "Hell yea and now I got to look like a human... I'll see you at the party," Amanda said, whining a little. "Byeeee I miss you alreeadddy," Donghae said, partly whining. He never likes getting off the phone. "Bye Fishy," Amanda said then hanging up. Amanda put her book down and started to get ready for the party. She jumped in the shower, did her makeup and got dressed. She grabbed her purse, keys and phone then proceeded to head to the party.

This is what she looked like (pink bob and the dress/ shoes):