That Girl... Always Running To And From

(Esther's POV)

I looked at the bills that were piling up on my counter. I took a sip of my coffee, still too hot for my tongue, and i tried to relax. The late phone call from Kevin two weeks earlier stayed heavy on my mind. Why? She left me and our beautiful kids to be with him and have his. Why would she leave that too? This can't be all that she's about. Laylee was never a runner . I turned to my laptop and looked at the list of available nanny's. God. Taking on two and three shifts is going to slowly wreck this family. But i have to do it.

(Sky's POV)

The baby was holding up just fine. And so was Storm. Which is a surprise considering he always preferred his mother. After a few days his questions decreased, after the first week he'd stopped asking them all together, i'm afraid that after the first month he will bury her away. I wouldn't want him to do that. And if there is anything that my son is good at, it's forgetting.

I miss her though. I miss watching her step out of the shower, i miss her kissing me before i stepped out of the door, and i miss her smile. That lively, warm, vibrant smile. 

Where'd you go? I miss you.

(Raine's POV)

The plane ride was long and painful. But now that i am here i can breathe. It's beautiful here. I think all five of my kids would love it.