Chapter 42 The end

I looked around and saw that some were kinda worried.. Meadow even looked a bit worried and to be honest I was kinda worried but not too worried and I wouldn't show it either but what kept me worried is that if I and Fred get separated then we might not make it out of the battle alive.

I kept my battle face on and sucked it up.. I and Fred were going to make it out alive and we were going to see Essence and Ezra grow up together.. it's not over!

The force field wouldn't stay up for long on Hogwarts so people had to get everything ready, Harry had gone off on their own and Ron and Hermione had gone off together somewhere, me and Fred hugged again and looked around, everyone was hugging and some were even crying.. I couldn't imagine what they were thinking or what they felt.. but it was obvious that they were scared like REALLY scared and I just looked at all of them.. I had to remember their faces if someone died, this would be the last time I saw them.

"Ok, let's go." Fred said and he and George started walking together, I wanted to stay right here, I knew they would be back soon so I should probably stay here so he could find me easily.

"Excited?" I heard someone ask and I turned around, it was Angelina, she looked at me and smiled, I smiled back.

"A little more scare than excited." I said and she laughed and we looked around at the place that would probably be in flames soon.

"Yeah.. man I really miss this place." She said and I nodded, it was so beautiful

I couldn't respond, I was too deep in thought to even open my mouth.. so I just kept it shut and looked around with her.

"Well, the force field will probably break really soon." She said and I nodded, death eaters were trying to break in it already.. there were cracks in it now too.

"Well, hopefully I will see you later." She said and I nodded, I looked and saw Fred and George running over to me, they probably saw some of the death eaters break the force field and break in.

"Force fields broken." George said and Fred nodded

"It's starting." Fred said and I nodded, George and Fred gave each other one last hug and we ran over to the Weasley's, I looked around and saw some people running and some were even screaming.. we still didn't see Harry, Ron or Hermione but they were hopefully safe.. right?

One by one death eaters started coming in through the doors and wizards and witch's started shouting out spells and the death eaters did too.. me and Fred ran and when we looked back we saw more and more death eaters coming in and some even killed a few witch's and wizards, I couldn't believe what I was seeing!

"Fred, we have to go and help them!" I shouted out so he could hear me and he looked at me and we looked down and I pulled my wand out and got ready to kill some, I then heard loud footsteps and looked up, there were death eaters coming down the stairs!

"Fred look out!" I said and we ran down the stairs and without knowing we ran separate ways

I didn't know that we did until I looked back and saw death eaters running after me and Fred wasn't there, I pointed my wand at them and said a spell.

"Avis!" I shouted and birds flew out of my wand, that should keep them busy enough for me to sneak away from them.. I did so and ran to the foyer, when I got there witches and wizards were shouted out spells and charms.. some were even flying around.. what a great idea!

I ran up the stairs, Fred might be up there.. hopefully, when I made it up the stairs I looked around at my surroundings and there were no death eaters so I just kept running, maybe Harry or someone I knew was up here, I turned around and saw death eaters so I pointed my wand at them.