Chapter 10 I'll prank, but not you.

I walked into another room with Bill beside me, I had to keep him quiet, he couldn't tell Vanessa that I loved her, I know I told Fleur that Bill loved her before they started going out but that didn't mean he had to get back at me.

"What were you trying to do?" I asked and he just stared at me and smirked, "Well sorry, I just wanted to get somebody back for telling my now girlfriend that I had a crush on her." He said crossing his arms and furrowed his eye brows, I looked at him and anger grew inside of me.

"Can't you just let it go, I was twelve, I didn't know better!" I yelled and wispered at the same time, he couldn't of held a grudge for that long, I was just twelve anyway.

"Yes you did, you did that because you were trying to make me mad, you AND George." Bill said, his arms crossed tighter in his arms, 

"Sorry, but can you at least wait, I will tell her that I love her, I just gotta wait for the right time." I said and he uncrossed his arms and put his hands on his hips and I knew that he was still deciding weather to tell Vanessa the truth or wait until I tell her.

"Fine, tonight though." He said and I smiled and we walked out of the room and were starting to walk into the living room when we heard Mary and Vanessa talking.

"I don't know, Mary, I love him and I really want to be with him." Vanessa said, I could tell she was upset, I could hear it in her voice, like it spoke to me.

"Then, go out with him, tell him that you love him." Mary said and Bill walked into the room, all I could think in my head right now was 'Nice going Bill!' and I walked into the living room with him to, it was just the two girls sitting on the couch's.

"Oh, hey guys." Vanessa said, she started blushing and she then looked down at her feet, "Dinners ready." Harry said coming into the living room and up the stairs to go and get everyone else who was up there.

We walked into the living room and sat down, Vanessa sat beside me, I smiled and she smiled back, everyone started filling in the empty seats, except for one which was my dads, he worked late and didn't come home til supper.

"Snow is so beautiful." Vanessa said looking out the window, she seemed to like it, but she hasn't felt snow before, hmm, this gives me an idea.

"Did it ever snow at your house?" Ginny asked, of course it did. "Yeah, but I never had the chance to see it, or touch." She said, I really wanted to make her happy, now I can tell her this way, I will take her outside and show her what it's like to play in snow, she will love it and it would be a great way to tell her that I love her and want to be with her!

"Hello." My dad said apperating into the house, he had snow on his boots, mum didn't like it when everyone brought snow or mud into the house, she hated having to clean it all up later.

"Shoes!" Mum shouted at dad and he took his shoes off and took a seat at the table, he looked at Vanessa and Mary then smiled.

"Hello, I am Mr. Weasley, but you can call me Arthur." Dad said and the girls smiled then after extended their arms, Vanessa had a small hand and her skin was white, her arm and hand looked like it could have belonged to a china doll, while Mary's hand was a bit bigger and her skin was tan.

"I'm Gabrielle and this is my friend Mary." Vanessa said shaking my dad's hand and then Mary's, he then started talking about how myself and George wouldn't stop talking about the two girls and kept on going on and on about other stuff.

I looked at George, and smiled a very mysterious smile, which was code for 'prank' we were going to prank the girls tonight while they were sleeping, I didn't really want to get into the details, but we planned on doing something that they would NEVER forget, but we just hope that nothing would go wrong, we hope that non of the girls would wake up if they did they would ruin it all, nothing could or would possibly go wrong though, we are the Weasley twins!

Mum had sat down and we all started eating, of course, Ronald had to stuff his face, mum saw this and opened her mouth wide, probably to yell.

"Ronald Weasley, stop eating like a pig!" Mum yelled and Ron stopped and started to not eat like he just was.

After dinner I sat in the living room and waited for just the right time to be alone with Vanessa, hoping that she would go up to her room or everyone would leave the room so I could tell her.

"Hey, I gotta go unpack." Vanessa said and I got up too, my heart beat like crazy, I was going to tell the girl of my dreams that I LOVED her!

"Where are you going?" I turned around and saw Percy, what could I say? I knew that he had a crush on Vanessa too.

"I gotta go.. put laundry away." I lied and started walking again, I knew he didn't believe me but, whatever.

Vanessa walked into her room and I was about to turn into my room, but I waited for her to close her door, she closed her door and I slowly started walking up to her door and tried to work up the courage, I made my hand into a fist and it slowly rose up and hit the door once, twice, third time and I heard her angel voice speak.

"Come in." She said and I opened the knob and then the door, she sat on her bed with her bag wide open looking at me, I put my hands in my pockets and put one foot in her room and closed the door behind me.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked and she motioned for me to come in, I did and she opened a drawer for her clothes and started putting piles in, I watched as she did so.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked, I forgot how to speak! "Uh, I- uh." I spat out the words and then looked at my feet, she sat down beside me on the bed and wrapped her arm around my shoulder and looked at me.

"Is there something you want to ask?" She asked and I didn't know that I nodded, my words finally coming back I looked back up at her, her soft, snow white face looking at me with the most gentle smile.

"Vanessa, I love you.. like really, REALLY love you." I said and I looked into her ocean blue eyes, they sparkled and widened.

"Fred, I love you too." She said and I felt my heart speed up, was this going to be it? Was I going to kiss this angel? This beautiful, cute angel.

We came closer to each others lips and were almost there when yet again, the door swung open, I jumped away from Vanessa and landed on the floor with a thud, it was Mary.

"I'm SO sorry." She said and looked down at her feet, Vanessa came to help me up to mine. "It's ok Mary." Vanessa said smiling, telling her that it was alright

Mary nodded and smiled, she then walked into their bathroom I looked at Vanessa and smiled, she smiled back

"Maybe next time." I said and she smiled and giggled.

"Yeah, maybe." She said and I hugged her and then walked out of the room, my heart pounded hard in my chest, I felt my legs get gooey and I opened the door knob to my room, George sat on his bed taking some things that we will need for the prank.

"Hey, you ready to prank twin?" George asked and I smiled, this was going to be fun. "Ready twin." I said and we waited til everyone went to bed and we took our things out for pranking and got to work, first room we will hit is Ginny and Hermione's.

*What did you guys think? Fred and Vanessa ALMOST kissed, when will they kiss? Will hey kiss a fourth or be interrupted? Find out next chapter! Next chapter is back to Vanessa's POV

xoxo love you guys*