Chapter 34 Opening your eyes

I opened my eyes and looked around, Fred lay by my bed, he was asleep while holding my hand, I sat up.

"You did so good." A familiar voice said and I turned my head, Fred was awake and stretching, ehat did I do?

"What?" I asked and he looked at me and laughed

"The babies are here." Fred said and my eyes popped open wide, I looked at him and hugged him tightly.

"Where are they?" I asked him and he opened his mouth but then closed it, George and Meadow then came into the room, Fred got up and walked over to George and starrted talking.

"Hey." Meadow said and I looked at her with sad eyes

"I have to.. change him now don't I?" I asked and she nodded, I was scared and didn't think I could do it.

"But.. I can't do it." I told her and she smiled

"Yes, you can.. your fearless." Meadow said and I shook my head, no

"People are scared of me because I'm a vampire but I AM scared.. I'm scared, of changing Fred." I said and Meadow looked at me and frowned.3

"I know." She said and I still couldn't get my mind of the 'babies'

"Where are the babies." I said and Meadow looked at me and smiled

"They will be here soon." Meadow said and the door opened and the nurse came in and looked at me, she smiled.

"Your awake, would you like to see the babies?" She asked and I nodded, she then nodded and walked out of the room and I smiled.

Fred and George then came over to the bed and sat down, Fred gulped.. he knew that I was going to have to change him, the nurse then came in and I smiled and held out my arms, she put the one in my arms and the other in Fred's.

"This one is a girl." I said smiling, I knew that she was a half breed and the other one was probably a half breed too.

"This one is a boy." Fred said and I looked at the baby he was holding and smiled, a boy AND a girl.

"Now, any names picked out?" The nurse asked and we all looked up at her, I then looked at all my friend's and Fred, me and Fred had picked out two names for each gender.. but we didn't choose which one we really wanted and we had one boy and one girl.

I'm not sure.. both names for both girl and boy are such great names.. I just can't choose." I said and Meadow looked at the little girl in my arms and smiled.

"I'm not sure, she's just so beautiful." I said and looked up, Meadow was smiling while George and Fred were looking at the baby boy.

I looked at Meadow and frowned.. I didn't know what to do right now.. I had to change Fred no, it was now or never.

"Fred..." I said and he looked over and me and smiled, it soon went away, he knew what was coming.

I got up off the bed and walked over to him, I looked at Meadow and then George, they both left the room with the babies.

"I.. I don't want to but.. I have to." I said and he got up and kissed my forehead

"It's ok.. I will be alright." He said and I nodded and felt tears in my eyes, I just wanted to get this over and done with.. well, here goes.

I hugged Fred and he hugged me, he the n sat on the bed and lay down, I looked at him and bent down, once my mouth was inches away from his neck I felt a tear drop and bit his neck, I got up and looked at him.. his body just layed there.. I knew that it would take awhile but he was just changing so.. I had to leave him to, Dumbldor and the nurse knew that he would be in here for awhile so they didn't bother to walk in knowing that once he woke up for the first time he would be hungry.. so I stayed, I watched Fred as he lay on the bed and felt guilty.. I didn't want to change him into this... thing! I heard the door creek and looked up, it was Meadow, she smiled and sat down.

"Go and looked after the babies.. I will wait." She said and I smiled and got up from my seat, I glanced back at Fred and walked out of the room.

George had the babies with him in the common room, no one was allowed in under Dumbledors orders and I told him about my dream so that's how he came up with the rule, I walked into the common room and George smiled.

"Hey, how are they doing?" I asked him and he looked at both babies and then me with a smile.

"My niece and nephew are doing fine, I know that they will grow up to be just like us Weasley twins." George said sitting up straight and smiling, I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Oh, what every parent wants, two twins causing trouble." I said and we both laughed, I looked at the babies who were asleep on the sofa next to us.. they kinda looked like...

"Essence and Ezra." I said and George looked at me with confusion

"What?" He asked and I looked at him and then the babies.. I liked the name Essence and Ezra.. a lot.

"The babies.. Essence and Ezra." I said and kept my eyes on them.

"You know.. the names really roll off your tongue.. Essence and Ezra." George said saying the names over and over again, and it was true, the names really did roll off your tongue.

"I'm going to go and check of Fred." I said and George nodded, I walked out not forgetting the names, I couldn't wait to tell Fred!

*What did you guys think of this chapter? Were the names good, surprised ya, next chapter will be made soon so watch out for that and keep reading we are very close to the end and read some more of my books!

xoxo love you guys*