Chapter 17 Hogwarts

It had been a week now and we are going back to Hogwarts, my bag was full and my jewlry box was very close to me, Rosaleen had been protecting it.

"We are FINALLY going back to school." Percy said with a smile on his face, after he said that there were groans from everyone, we didn't really want to go back to Hogwarts but, it was school and a home for me and all my friends, well since that I was hiding it was the safest place.

"Back to school, more to own." Hermione said with her face still stuck in her book, she hadn't really taken herself away from the books since after Christmas, she really liked the spells I got for her for Christmas.

We came up to the train station and got out of the car, the boys helped with the bags and Fred gave mine to me and we started walking hand in hand to the train, Rosaleen was right behind me and she looked around.

"At least we can be around each other more." Fred said smiling at me and I smiled in return, he made me feel special and have butterflies in my stomach. "Yeah, I can't wait." I said and he kissed my forehead.

We walked to the train and I looked at it, it was big and there were already people getting on, Slytherin's were pushing people to get in the front, I rolled my eyes, Slytherins thought that they could do whatever they wanted so I grabbed my wand and pointed it at Draco Malfoy who was pushing a first year out of the way.

I pointed my wand at him and wispered a spell I made up.

"Closest." I whispered and Draco grew smaller and then all the first years started to get on, crushing Draco, I heard laughing and looked around everyone was laughing at Draco who was trying not to get trampled on but failing.

"I will turn him bigger.. later." I said and saw Pansy run up to him and pick him up

"It's ok Dracy, I will get her back." She said and glared at me, we all got on and sat in the nearest compartment, Harry, Ron and Hermione stood in the door as we sat down.

"We will be in the next compartment ok." Harry said and we nodded, the three walked out of the compartment and to theirs, I was kinda hungry so I looked at everyone and looked through the pockets in my robe for any food I had or at least any galleons I had. I ended up pulling out a few galleons.

"Anyone hungry?" I asked and they nodded I walked out of the compartment and I started to stumble a bit as I made my way past compartments then I saw Pansy come out of a compartment, she walked over towards me and put her hands on her hips.

"You know I'm gonna get you back right, Wallow." She said and I glared at her

"Thanks for the update, pug face." I said and shoved her while walking to get the snacks, Pansy really has to get a new hobby!

I grabbed a bunch a snacks and paid then made my way back to the compartment, when I walked back in I sat down and gave everyone their snacks, Fred and George started stuffing their faces while Mary and I took bits off the pastries and ate them like that.

"I saw Pansy." I said and they all looked at me, Fred smiled knowing that whenever Pansy wanted to start a fight with me I always won.

"What happened this time?" Mary said rolling hey eyes, she thought that me and Pansy were a couple little kids picking a fight, George just laughed along with Fred, and I could argue I knew that we did act like little kids and it was funny!

"She was mad at me for turning Draco small." I said popping a peice of the pastry in my mouth.

Fred, George and Mary looked at me with no expression, I then looked out the window, it looked nice outside there was a blue sky and tree's everywhere I looked at everyone and yawned.

"Hey, I'm gonna take a nap ok." I said and they all nodded while I fell asleep.

I opened my eyes and looked at everything, I was in the train, I walked down the isle and into a compartment, it was Draco and Pansy's compartment, I looked at Pansy, she was smiling and took some sort of doll out of her bag and showed it to everyone in their compartment.

"Why do you have a doll in your bag?" Draco asked and giggled, Pansy looked at him and glared, Draco stopped giggling.

"First off, it's not a doll and Voldemort gave it to me, he thinks that the vampire princess is here at Hogwarts, so he gave this doll to me to torture her with and when I find out who is being tortured I can bring her to Voldemort." Pansy said and laughed, Draco scratched the back of his head and opened his mouth to speak while Pansy was still laughing but I had already ran out of the compartment.

I ran to mine and looked at everyone, my body was asleep on the seat and I looked at myself for awhile, what was happening? I waved my hand in front of Fred and Mary but they didn't seem to see me, they all just kept on talking.

"Hey, can you hear me?" I yelled in George's face and he looked in my way and had confusion on his face.

"Hey, did anyone feel a gust of air?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. 'They can't hear or see me, I have to get out of this dream.' I told myself and closed my eyes and opened them, nothing, I looked at my body and thought, what if I just lay down on my body and maybe I can get back into it.

I sat down on my body and got into the position I was in and closed my eyes, I then opened them.

I looked at everyone and rubbed my eyes, what was I going to tell them, was this some sort of vampire powers I have now? I couldn't let Mary know though.

"Fred, George.. Can I talk to you both?" I asked dragging the twins outside of the compartment and to the nearest bathroom, "Ugh.. What's up?" George asked.

"Are you ok!?" Fred asked frantically, it was cute that he cared so much and it made me blush.

"Guys, I had the weirdest dream ever, Pansy wants to find the vampire princess and is gonna use a voodoo doll to torture me with whoever she finds that she is torturing she will report to Voldemort!" I almost screamed out and the two looked at me, Fred's face was the most concerned.

I looked out the window and saw that we were almost at Hogwarts.

"So, Voldemort knows that your here?" George asked and I looked at him and nodded, both him and Fred shared a scared look.

"Then we need to keep you safe." Fred said and wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him.

*What did you all think? Good? Sorry I couldn';t make this story sooner I was busy with a new one I'm making so check that one out when I'm done which will probably be today, the story is called Unseen which is about a girl that well, read it and find out more ha ha

xoxo love you guys*