Chapter 2 colorful snakes and a secret crush

The next morning I woke up and heard screaming all the way from the Slytherins dorm and I grinned and giggled to myself.

"hey, did you guys here that?" Francesa asked and all the girls looked at each other

"Yeah, what do you think it was?" Mary asked and we slowly walked out of our room to see who and why they were screaming, when we got out of the Gryffindor dorm we saw the group of guys running around one guy had blue skin and another had pink skin, the guy that was talking about Buckbeak had rainbow skin, it was really funny.

"Oh. My. God!" I said as the twins came out of the boys dorm. "Ha, I think you found out what those potions were." Fred said and we all laughed.

"Will that be on them for the rest of their lives?" I asked just a bit frightened

"No, once the nurse see's them she will have a cure for it." George said and I nodded my head and we all tip toed back to our dorms and got ready for the day, my first class was potions today.

"Hey, I'm not going to breakfast today, I gotta..organize my books." I lied

"OK." Angelina said as she brushed her hair and Mary curled her hair and after the three girls went down to the great hall.

The only reason I was staying back was to go hunting, I hadn't really liked the human food and I needed blood, I needed to hunt, so it's going to be a little hard to stay hidden from everyone but I got ready and made it outside safely without anyone catching me.

I ran into the forest but far so no one would see me and so I couldn't attack anyone if they did see me, I then started my hunt I used my super hearing and tried to hear for any of my prey, I heard a few animals but, non of them were the animals I was looking for so I just went farther into the Forrest and then I heard it.. it was trying to be quiet so I couldn't hear it, I ran fast for it and when I got close I attacked!

That should keep me going for awhile, when I was done I wipped the blood from my mouth and then heard something else... it sounded like a girl crying, I investigated when I was in human hearing distent I looked at her.

"Why are you crying?" I asked the girl who looked up at me I noticed that she was Hermione

"I- I'm not crying." She said and covered her face

"You can tell me I'm here, I will listen." I said and sat down next to her, she seemed so hurt, all I wanted to do was help her.

"It's Ron." Hermione said and covered her face again, "Oh, the boys." I said and thought about it, I knew she liked Ron by the way she looked at him and talked to him.

"Yeah, he likes another girl." She said and I kinda knew how she felt

"I know how you feel, but maybe just try looking for another guy, make him know how you really feel about him." I said and Hermione looked up and smiled, it was nice to see her smiled then she hugged me.

"Thanks, Gabrielle." She said and got up I got up with her and she ran back to the castle

"Are you coming?" She shouted 

"I will be there later." I said, I had to do some more hunting anyway, I didn't know how hungry I was until I talked to Hermione, but I'm not that kinda vampire that will eat people blood so then I got up and walked to the middle of the forest again and closed my eyes and just listened, nothing yet.

Not until I heard it, it swiftly circled me, I had to wait for the right moment and then I would attack it.. wait for it, wait for it ok now I can attack while it's just about to attack me I attacked it first.

While I was attacking my prey I heard a little bit of a gulp and stopped, I turned around and saw George, he just stood there and stared at me, I knew he wanted to run away but I caught him first.

"I'm sorry," I said and felt like crying but I couldn't, "What are you?" He asked a little angry and I just stared at him then looked down

"I'm a...vampire." I said and he backed up a little while I slowly lifted my head to look at him, he had an expression that told me that he was scared and didn't want to believe me.

"I'm a vegetarian, I only eat animals." I said and held onto his hand to stop him from running away from me, just then we heard a growl from a wolf and I looked down to see him getting ready to attack both myself and George, I pushed him and the wolf attacked but I pushed it away and I grabbed George's hand and we ran back to the castle.

"Are you ok?" I asked George once we were out of the forest, "Yeah, I think so." He said as I looked all around him for wounds, there were no wounds

"How did you find me?" I asked him and looked at him, he looked down then back up at me.

"When Hermione came out of the forest she told me that you were in the forest." He said and I looked at the castle, I think class had already started, thank god that there was no care for magical creatures today.

"I just came out to tell you that.." He stopped himself

"What?"  I asked

"Nothing, lets go." He said and I shrugged and we walked back to the castle

*So what did you guys think of this short story? What did you guys think George wanted to tell Vanessa? Find out tomorrow!

xoxox love you guys*