Chapter 36 Running from the worst

"Now that you are a.. monster, like me, I will train you how to fight like me." I said as he stood there in the middle of the forest, I was up in the tree's I was planning on pouncing.

"I think I know how to fight." Fred said and I jumped from the tree's but he turned around and caught me, I looked into his red eyes and wondered.

"How did you know where I was?" I asked and he smiled and giggled

"All in the mind." He said and I thought about it, he let me go and I walked to the middle of the forest and turned around.

"Now, as vegitarians we only eat animals.. lets go." I said and we started running at vampire speed, I watched as Fred ran around probably thinking and doing the math, he seemed to know where the animals were and knew that they knew what he wanted.

"I knew where they are.. but, they are too smart." He said and we stopped for a moment, I started walking towards him and smiled.

"Think smarter than them.. they are JUST animals." I said and started running again but not too far away from Fred.

He started running again and before I knew it he was out of my sight, I followed him into the bushes and watched as he cornered a deer, I smiled and just stood there, I didn't want to interfear with his training and prey, when the deer finally stopped and knew he couldn't go anywhere Fred went in for the kill.

"Good, now to work on fighting." I said and ran out of the bushes to the middle of the forest, I waited for him to cme back so we could start the second step of his training, I then felt a hand touch me and spun around, I felt cold lips on mine and kept my eyes closed, I knew it was Fred and I was also enjoying having his lips on mine.

"Better?" He asked after he took his lips awahy from mine and I nodded

"I missed that." I said and he smiled, I smiled back and started walking backwards, I stopped as I was just a few feet away from him and looked at him with an evil smile, he returned it and knew what I had ment and got ready to charge.

Just as he was going to we heard a twig snap and I turned around, I couldn't see the figure in the tree's but something told me that I shouldn't go there and find out, I turned back to Fred and by the look he was giving me he started running, I was just about to follow but before I could I turned back to see who it was... the figure started moving and it started becoming windy, When the figure had started becoming clear I started running for my life at of course vampire speed, Fred was probably back at the castle now, I turned back to not see the figure but two Slytherins on their broomsticks chasing after me, I started running faster but they seemed to be out running me, it was time to kick it up a knotch, I started running a bit harder but they had caughten up to me, I looked back and saw one of them start reaching for me, so I reached my arm out and punched him square in the face, on down, one to go.

I quickly looked up ahead and saw the castle, just gotta get there and then it will all be over with, I looked back again and saw no Slytherin so I started running at human speed to the castle.

"Are you ok?" Fred asked running up to me, he wrapped his arms around me and I looked back again to see if they were coming after me, no one was there.