Chapter 1 - Summers breeze - Third person

The only Band on YouTube who are just ordinary youtubers and vloggers, the only band who are maybe not the same standard as one direction but the band who has thousands of girls that think different. It had to be the one and only, YouTube Boy Band!!!

Marcus Butler

Alfie Deyes

Jim Chapman

Joe Sugg

Caspar Lee

And some help from there leading ladies:

Zoe Sugg

Niomi smart

Gaby Jones

Tanya Burr

Also a new character called Lilly who may have the Key to open a new light for Joe... A new light that is hard to find and harder to describe...

Lilly holds her head in her hands while carelessly daydreaming out the window of the baby blue convertible. She can still hear the songs that are bouncing wildly of the windows. All the girls are dancing, waving there arms to the beat of the songs that seem to keep on playing.

Lilly's day dream breaks up when she has to unexpectedly shut her eye lids to protect them from the sun.

Pulling her head back away from where her hand was to look up and see the sky.

Creeping up her cheeks, a smile appeared. Lilly slowly dropped her head from looking up at the cloud less, sky.

She grabbed the sides of her sun shades pulling them over her eyes and combed her hair away from her face.

She turned to look at Gaby who was tapping on the small ledge of the black door she smiled with laughter, letting her white teeth absorb the summers sun.

She could feel her dimples form dips in her face, Gaby responded to her by smiling.

Zoe, who was sitting infront of Lilly in the passenger seat, turned back to look at Her. Zoe attempted to be Hurd over the racket of the songs, she decided to turn it down "Hey, Lilly you wanna come Back with us?" Her lips shifted into a confused straight line. Her teeth where hidden.

She flicked her head to once again look at Gaby who immediately recognised her expression and reassured Lilly. "Yeah come, it will be fun we can have a girly day!"

"Oh my gosh, yeah please come!" Added Niomi. Lilly's smile wriggled impatiently up her face. Zoe's chuckle made Lilly defiantly know what she wanted to say

"Err yeah okay that will be great!"

Zoe turned up the music so they can sing along while the breeze blew back there hair.

Abruptly, Zoe roared "Niomi slow down! NIOMI ST..." Everyone squeezed there eyes shut and pushed there heads to one side of there body and protected them with there hands they all shrieked and shrilled to the fright of what might happen...

All 4 wheels created friction and cried out louder than the music. No longer could Niomi control the wheel, they drifted along the road but now the car was facing sideways.

The radio crackled.

SMASH!

No sound was heard.

No movement was seen.

No hearts seemed to beat...