Chapter 4 - Then there where 3

Chapter 4- Niomi's POV

A loud, repetitive sound filled the air.

I gathered that the noise was coming from an ambulance or a police car. Turns out i was right.

Many people helped to set us free from the trashed car, with the help of team work they did so. All in unison screaming, " Ready? 1 2 3!" Im not entirely sure what they where doing. But, it wasnt long before i noticed they where trying to pull the car door off of its stable blue frame.

Zoe and Gaby remained in the state of what seemed to be death. Just the though of 2 innocent girls dying made my heart break throw my ribs and burst wildly threw my fragile skin.

Crack, Crunch... For a second i though it was my heart but i realised it was the car door. They all chanted "Whayyyy! Good job people"

One tall, muscular man with a dirty blonde, almost brown hair colour emerged from the side of the car. "NIOMI!" he exclaimed "Oh my gosh, thank god your okay!" my eyes conficted with his ,as much as i didn't want them to i couldn't help it... I gradually let out a warm, slow breath and shifted my hand towards my hair raising slash in my mid waist.

"What?" he asked while fear hid in his voice. I lifted my hand to reveal the blood that was being released out from my body. The look he gave was confusing. His eyebrows Sunk, along with his jaw. It was then he understood what had happened. I had been hit.

"Marcus... Help me..." I didn't hesitate to ask.

He did as i requested, Like a loyal prince he was. "Oh Niomi, Niomi please, stay with me, you cant leave.." The mascaline voice he had Got more and more serious as he spoke.

He slid his hand under my shoulder blades and he did the same with his other hand but he slid it under my knees. I growled with pain. But it didn't stay a growl for very long... It developed into a horrific scream...

I felt as though my cut was being opened with a chainsaw. My flesh being ripped away with no second thoughs.

Sick rumbled in my stomach, my sight blackened, but before i lost my hearing i heard "CAN I GET SOME HELP, PLEASE HELP, NIOMI PLEASE, WAKE UP!!!" sadly my body dicided to respond negitivly to Marcus. and I closed my eye lids.