Chapter 6 - Daydream

Gabys POV:

It felt as though there was a drum inside my head. A drum that only I can hear... continuously, it pierced my skull. Lilly and I both saw Zoe been rushed into theatre. Was that the last time I saw her?

When I heard the screams they weren't Zoe's. they where Alfie's.

He screamed at the top as his lungs in attempt to get into the surgery. He was scared she wouldn't make it.

He wanted to be with Zoe just incase.

He was as scared as all of us.

Lilly's POV:

There was this other boy. With slightly long hair. I was strange to see a boy with almost the same colour I had. A hazelnut, a darkish brown.

I've seen him before but not very much. I guess the general group all had partners. Zoe and Alfie, Niomi and Marcus finally Gaby and Casper. Maybe he was kicked to the side a bit?

He wasn't all that bad.

When he began to come closer, I froze... My eyes fixed to his. His eyes... Such a blinding blue. Oh ,how it pulled in. My heart told me he should be Walking up to me. Tears seeping into his fine skin.

I could imagine his hand brush through my hair and when he reached my neck... He would rest his hand on it.

He would lean in with a sad face however, he would make me tingle with a happy feeling.

Slowly, he would get closer and closer to my face. Then, he would lean into a kiss.

The electric energy that shot through me... I felt as though I had been struck with lighting. It was magical, I never wanted him to leave, I would wrap my hand around The back of his neck, near his hair, It would feel soft and comforting. Pulling him in In slightly.

My daydreams tended to fake the truth... A lot, like that would happen... I wondered where he went, he was no where in sight, or maybe I should wonder when I was, were was Niomi? All the beds around me had gone I was in a different room.

Two doctor, weird hospital equipment. A tall, female doctor leant in over the top of me, her hair dangled and waved from her framed face. "Oh your awake, are you ready?"