Chapter 5 - 2 girls safe. 2 girls in threat.

Chapter 5 - LIllys POV

I heard marcus's screams, they scared me.

By this time I was out of the car. Two men had lifted me onto a ambulance bed that was waiting right next to them. They spoke about my wound. The one on my head. "Clio, call Doctor. Cranly and tell him we need 4 beds ready. 2 of the patients need intensive care big time! The other 2 need a few stitches and xrays." I was suprised how fast he spat that out.

Stitches... the sight of a needle peircing into your flesh and being wrapped around your fresh wound... Dosn't sound pretty to me.

Quickly but yet smoothly, they raised me up onto the hard metal floor in the back of an ambulance.

To my suprise i saw one man and one woman wheel Gaby into the same ambalance I was in. Immedietly, i thought i wouldn't be able to see the sight of Gaby unconsious. But, that thought wiped away and was filled with happiness and relief from the sight that Gaby had gained consiousness again!

"Gaby!" i Yelled. "Your alive, Oh my gosh you don't understand how worried i was!" I could see she had a grin across her face. "Im just glad im here. What happened?" Before i could even speck, the nurse raised her voice over the slam of both the large doors. " Well, you and your fellow friends had sadly got yourself into a car crash. You two are very lucky only to have mild injuries. But still unfortunate." So my cut was mild, that was relief.

So Gaby and I where the ones with mild bumps and bruises. That means, Zoe and Niomi where the girls who had to go into intensive care.

Thump. That was my heart falling to the cold, metal floor.

"How bad is my injuries?".

" You, you have broken 2 fingers on your right hand, your middle and index finger. Along with dislocation of your right knee cap. Apart from a possible few stitches, we can get you sorted " THAT WAS NOT CLASSED AS SOMETHING THAT NEEDED INTENSIVE CARE? ARE YOU JOKING?

In my book thats something that wouldn't even cross my mind without making me panic.

I shivered.

Stitches.

I guess it was from the beat in on her side of the car. Was I the luckest of all of us? Niomi and Zoe must of had a tuff time, sitting in the front... since they where the ones about to find them selves in intensive care.

I'd never think that an ambulance would still be that loud from the inside. but it was. I could say that the drivers could be more careful, it wasnt very smooth. The ride flew by. Almost in an instant we where at the hospital. They unloaded Gaby and I. Despite the pain, the beds they put us on in the ambulance where fun. Until...

I saw zoe being rush past us in a bed. About 6 doctors surrounded her along with Alfie and Joe walking very quickly to keep up.

A sign hanged from the corridor they entered... It read ' Theater Rooms 1-4 ' They where going to operate on Zoe? All 6 doctored barged through a double door 1 woman stayed on the same side where Joe and Alfie waited.

Alfie's POV

We where held up at a door. The Nurse told Joe and I that we couldn't go any further. Joe stepped back. " NO! I HAVE TO! LET ME GO WITH HER!" I attempted to push passed the nurse and go threw the doors Zoe and the doctors went through.

Joe held me back.

The nurse also pushed me back.

I continued to set myself free from Joe's firm grip. Quickly, i wacked his arms and wriggled in attempt to free my self. It worked But in an instant he got both my shoulders. he pulled me away from the situation. "Im sorry, shes in good hands, we will take care of her." with an upsetting expression on the Kind nurses face, she turned away.

I continued to bat my shoulders at Joe. " YOU HAVE TO LET ME IN THERE! I LOVE HER." tears trickled down My cheecks "I love her too Alfie, I love her to"