Confess!!!!

-SORT CHAPTER(COUPLE DAYS LATER)

The boys have 4 hours to get ready.They had some many things to do.Like Practice singing,dancing,Check on Karliyah.Get dressed for the comeback.Perform and Confess.
-
Less than 2 hours they went to the hospital to check on her.She was sleep.The boys told the doctor to put on Mnet K-Pop when she wakes up,which he did.They took a glance at sleeping karliyah and head out.
-
Karliyah woke up "Did you had a good sleep?"The doctor said."Ne,I did."Rhe doctor smiled." I'm going to turned on the TV"
"Okay"
Sehun appeared in front of the camera."Oh,they changed their hair colors."
She smiled sideways.The doctor chucked.When Chanyeol rap his part karliyah frowned."I don't see Lay.."
"Maybe lay has a movie or TV show to perform at?"She nodded her head"Maybe"
-
After the pose.Suho starting talking"Hello everyone,I hoped you enjoy the song.We have a special surprise for this wonderful girl."
Karlyah looks at Doctor Jin.He shrugged and smiled.She looks back at the TV
Kai-"the girl has major talents"
D.O-"She's very beautiful "
Sehun-"She support us"
Chen:"She help us with our problems."
Chanyeol-"She isn't here,She's at the hospital right now.Karliyah I hope you're watching this!"
-
She smiled."Karliyah we've been waiting to do this a long time."They all said."Will you be our Girlfriend?"
Karliyah gasp."Oh my gosh!Yes!"

-
SORT AND BORING CHAPTER! I hope you enjoy.They book is almost at the end-if you don't want it to be at the end I make more chapters or a sequel.