Run Away

I'm getting sick of this. I need a shower,some new clothes and my hair done.As I was sitting in my bedroom I looked at the window to see if it was raining.It was."Great" I sighed as lay down on my bed"Karliyah!" My mom screamed "oh my gosh..I'm coming!" I rolled my eyes and head to the kitchen where she was at"Yes,Mo-" " what the hell is this?!" She screamed "I-I don't know?" I said I didn't do that! "It was Carmello" Carmello is my brother who blames everything on me"Yes?" He said"Come Here!" She said "What?" He came closer"Did you made all of this mess?" She pointed at the dishes and trash"No!That was Karliyah!I didn't do anything!" She looked at me and said"Go to your room,Until I get up there!" I can feel tears coming up my eyes"Yes mom" I walked up stairs slowly and went up my room.I prayed.I prayed to god that I'm going to be okay and someone to go get me away from this hell house.I keep praying and praying until I here footsteps coming up "So you were lying? Huh" I kept silence I didn't do it" Answer me god dammit!" She yelled" I didn't do it,I was upstairs all the time! I didn't even step out of my room!" I said whispering "Even though you wasn't down there you can at lease clean up his mess!" She slapped me " Stay on this room for the rest of tonight! Your not eating either!" She left me in there crying.Ever since she gave birth to Carmello she always blame it on me!

Few hours later~
I'm still up I want to run away.thats right I should.I opened my window door and jumped out and ran to the farthest place I could go.I ran in barefooted.Some glass got stuck in my foot and I cried out of pain.I stumbled a bit and hopped on one foot to the ally.
It was still raining.I looked around and my eyes started to get more heavy and heavy.I fell to sleep.I felt someone pick me up but I didn't catch an eye of Him or Her.Im just tired