Beach and The little date?

Kai's pov
Aish is soo hot in here.Karliyah and D.O left.I slot down the couch "Why is it hot in here?" I asked the boys "Suho Hyung is fixing the air conditioner" Sehun said with sweat all over his forehead."Lets go to the beach?" Xiumin asked " what a great idea"Chanyeol said"Lets just put our swimsuits on" he added more.Uuhh im to lazy and hot to move.I got up and went upstairs to change.After I change I went back downstairs and sat on the same chair."We should wait for Karliyah and D.O to get  back" Baekhyung suggested.I nodded"Yeah"

Moments later
"Haha" We heard laughing coming in the door way"That was funny.Why would you do that?" I looked at the rest of the boys with a look.They just shrugged.We heard keys giggling(?) "Guys?" "Yeah?" We said unison"What are you doing ?" She asked while taking off her shoes "Nothing.We just planned to go to the beach when you guys got back"Chen said "oh,then I'm going to get dressed."she went upstairs.
*~*
Karliyah pov
I put on my swimming suit with a white sweater

*~*Karliyah pov  I put on my swimming suit with a white sweater

I really like it

I really like it.I looked in the mirror and spin around.I smiled.I went downstairs and put in my flip flops."I'm ready"
I looked at the boys"Lets go" I opened the door and walked out.
*~*
At the beach~
No ones pov
As Karliyah got out the boys followed her."Woah~.." She said"Lets go have some fun!" They boys screamed as they ran the the water.She chuckled and followed.The boys went their own direction some are together.Karliyah walk around while looking at the waves. stood next to her."Sooo...how's living with nine boys feel like?" He smiled "Weird." He hummed"I like having you guys as family" He chuckled" ㅑㄹ ㅛㅕㅐ ㅏㅠㅐㅈ 솜ㅅ 해야 ㅈㄷ ㅣㅑㅏㄷ 새겨 (if only you know that we all like you)
"What?" She said "Oh..nothing" Baek Hyung hesitate for a moment "Come on lets have some fun" she smile"Lets" They both ran to the water and starting slashing each other " Baek Hyung lets play volleyball!" Sehun said "Come Karliyah" They went out of the water and headed to Sehun and the rest "Lets slit into teams"
Teams 1

Sehun
Chanyeol
Suho
Karliyah
Team 2
Xiumin
Chen
Baek Hyung
D.O 
"Lets start!" Sehun placed the ball in his hands and hit it to Xiumin .They went back and forth.The ball came over to Karliyah"I GOT IT!",she went back to hit the ball.Failed.She landed on top of someone "Ouch.."She Goan"Are you okay?" The make said"Yes I am You?" She said back"I'm fine" they both stand up and looked at each other and gasps "MIN YOONGI" "KARLIYAH" "I didn't expect you to be here?" Yoongi said "You know him?" Baek Hyung said"Yeah..we met at the studio!" Karliyah smiled."The guys wanted to see you" Yoongi points to the 6 males waving.Karliyah waved back"Hello" "Wanna go for ice cream?" She nodded "if that's okay for them"They both looked at exo "Sure..just be back by sunrise"Suho the mother said"Yes..I'll see you later" They both walked away"...I didn't expect that the grumpy old man was nice"Sehun said "Baek Hyung and kai you both look out of them" they nodded

Yoongi pov
When I bump to Karliyah my heart skips,Now I'm with her getting ice cream "What flavour do you want?" I asked "Cookies &Cream"She said looking st the topics "Alright One cookies & cream and one Chocolate "I told the man"Coming right up"We both waited for a second "Here you go"I thanked the man and head out to the empty chairs.We both sat there in uncomfortable silence.I stared at her multiple times "What? Is there something on my face?" I shook my head"No" I haven't noticed that my ice cream started to melt .I hurried up and licked it"So what's your favourite Color?" She started a conversation "Umm Black" "Same.." "Lets walk around,shall we?" I said"Yes"
We got up and hold hands (VEUWVWGSUWV YAS*coughs* sorry carry on) I blushed and looked down as we started walking

No ones pov
Kai and Baek Hyung went to  'Check' on Yoongi and Karliyah
They both saw holding hands.Anger.Sad.Mad. All of these emotions that they don't even know "Should we just mind our own business?" Kai sounded angry "Lets go" Baek Hyung watch Kai walk away.He sighs and take a look one more time and walk away.

Yoongi's Pov
We talked a lot about each other and was almost time to go"Hey, lets get back to the others"She nodded and stand up from the sand.We walked to The EXO's area(?) and say our goodbyes.I smiled and hugged her one last time (IMMA FLIRT) "See you all later I guess?" I said"Bye!"
I walked away smiling and remembering her voice
"I'm so lucky"

------
TOMORROW IS MA BIRTHDAY!!!!! YUSH
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER ILL SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER WITH SOME SPECIAL DETAILS LOL