Who are you?

"Look she's starting to move!"I heard a deep voice said"Quite Chanyeol,She has a fever from the rain" i heard the door closed and no one was there.I wanted to see the people,but I can't open my eyes.come on open your eyes,Karliyah.Wake up! I opened my eyes as soon as possible.I Goan at so much light"Where-Where am I?" I Goan. "I'm going to check over her fever for a bit!" I quickly lay down and close my eyes.I heard footsteps coming closed.I felt a cold hand on my forehead.I moved my head"Come on,sweetie,Wake up" I opened one eye to see who it was.I saw a boy with lots of eyeliner on"Ah!Youre awake!,Guys come here!" He screamed "What is it? The other said "She's up!" As I sit up I spotted eight boys infont of me"Who-Who are you guys?"I said covering me face with the nice warm good smell blanket "She even have a nice voice!" Said the red hair boy"Let me introduced,I'm Suho,The leader.Thats Sehun,Kai,D.O,Chanyeol.Lay.Baekyhung, xiumin,and Chen!" they all bowed"What's your name?"said D.O.I really want to pinch his cheeks so cute!so I decided to pinch them"I'm Karliyah"
I said.D.O chuckled "How old are you?" He questioned "I'm 13 years old!" All the boys eyes went huge"How in the hell a 13 year old be in the rain?" The silver hair boy said with a questioning face"Language Kai!" Suho said "I ran away from home,and I don't want to talk about.."I mumble the last few words."what happened" Chanyeol said "My family abuse me" i mumble the last part again "They're probably looking for me and I show get going"I started to take the covers off of me and Chen stopped me"No you still have a fever"he said with worried "I'm fine"i said"Haven't you eaten anything yet?"Sehun said"No,I'm not hungry.."I'm totally am"You're so skinny,you must eat an apple or something"Xiumin said"Fine,I'll eat.." he was right I do look skinny I sigh and took the covers off of me and sit up so my feet is close to touching the ground.As I got up I almost fell on my face until someone catch me"Are you okay"he smiled showing his dimples"I-I'm fine,Thank you" I said fully red,but you can see it."Come on and lets go eat!"