Sona

Author POV
As Karliyah got out of the bathroom,Baekhyung wasn't in the room.She look for extra blankets to sleep on the couch,Unfortunately she couldn't find any."Hey,what are you looking for?" She turned around and spotted Baekhyung standing there with his arms crossed"I'm just looking for extra blankets and pillows,That's all"She said"Why would pillows and blankets be in there?Where are you sleeping?" He suddenly ask curious "I'm sleeping on the couch"She mumbled"Oh.Well" He paused for a moment "You can sleep with me"He said hoping a 'yes' out of her mouth "..Nah..,Plus I don't like sleeping with people"She said "Okay".She walked away to find some blankets and pillows."Ah-Ha!i found it" she said.She grabbed the pillow and blanket to the living room.She sighed as she lay down.Her eyes became heavy and heavy,as so.She fell into dreamland.

Baekhyung'S POV
I waited for a couple of hours to see if she's sleep.I walk down stairs and went to the living room.I saw her,snoring cutely.I looked in awe"Cute"I mumbled.I picked her up'She's very light'.I headed to my room and layed her down.I went to the other side and lay down next to her.I back hug her and sleep.

Next morning~
"Omg,Why do I ship?!" Some one.his girlfriend is waiting for him?" I heard voice so I ignore it"Shut up.." I said"Oh look,he's waking up!"I Goan "Would you please shut he fuck up!?"I said fully awake"Watch your profanity.,Baek".I said"What are you guys doing here?" I said"Sona is waiting for you,downstairs"Suho rolled his eyes."oh shit.."I got off the bed and walked down stairs quickly"Hey,Baby!"I opened my arms so I can hug and kiss her"Ew, morning breath"She said and roll her eyes"What are you doing here?"I asked "I came to see you of course!"She said in a 'Happy' voice"Oh!"I pour milk in my cereal"So,are we going out today,or what?"I looked at her and grinned"Sure"I said "Is anyone down here?"a voice said Karliyah "Yeah,I'm right here!" I looked at Sona,She was confused "Oh,Hello Baekie"Karliyah said"Who's that? And why is she wearing your clothes!?" Sona face was red"Calm Down,This is Karliyah.Shes was out with the rain yesterday and she had a fever"Sona rolled her eyes"Karliyah this is sona my girlfriend" I introduced Karliyah looked at her with straight face"Hello Sona" she said"Hello Keliyah" "Its KARliyah not Keliyah"The 13 year old said"well my mistake,anyway don't forget 11:00 sharp" Sona left.

Author POV
It was awkward silence between them two,until Sehun broke it up"Yehet,we should go out today with the boys!"He said ".I don't have any clothes to put on" Karliyah said" We can ask Sona for some clothes" Baekyhung said "Do you really think that will be a good idea?" Karliyah said"Yes,Im sure she will give you extra clothes" Moments of arguments"Fine.FINE.I give her some of my clothes" she finally gave up"Come on"Sona said to Karliyah
She gave Karliyah this outfit

I give her some of my clothes" she finally gave up"Come on"Sona said to Karliyah She gave Karliyah this outfit

"Here"Sona said harshly "Thank you"Karliyah mumbled.As she put on her clothes she headed down stairs."I'm ready" she said.The boys look at her with with wide eyes.