epilogue

*6 years later*

Manik pov.

Sometimes its unimaginable how time pass by but with love ones around you its possible because you never know how the time went flying. Return to home always feels good. Its FAB5 tour fourth one in between Alia and dhruve got married with big fat wedding which last for whole two months, being best friends gives you responsibilities and being the husband of manager ufff it was hectic. But now Alia have become the tantrums queen as being in procedure of becoming mama yes and dhruve is what they say As you sow so shall you reap. One album tour was cancelled as our mukti was that time was well in process of becoming "mima" yes this is the name now with which she is teased by with because of her four years little angels she is father's princess but with attitude like her mother she in the advance mukti with a bang. Cabir is damn happy right now seeing abeer who have come to receive his father after staying away for him for 7 months and Navya being madhubala have made him just like her the biggest drama king but like mother and father son is totally like them now a days he practiced drums with he play so terribly but being his chacha complimenting is must. Mom well she have went for world tour with her friends it's long tour but till now its been only a week.

"Nandini." I called her as soon enter home. "Sir madam is in kitchen." The butler who have come to take my coat told me taking may guitar and coat. "Saman room mein rakhwa dena." I said to him making my way towards love of my life. As entering kitchen Here she was just beautiful as ever fostering cupcakes. "Manik agae" she said as sees me. "Nhi kahan aya hun." I said with smirk. "Hason." She asked "nope just don't ask silly questions." I said taking her in tight hug. "Dadda" "da da" i break hug and turn towards my two little toddlers they are twins. "My babies." I kiss them both on there heads "who wants to come to dada. Arey meri jans." Taking both from high chair in my arms with help of Nandini. Mikhail and Arave one is named by chacha chachi and one by mom. "Mama ko tang kiya." They giggles they just 2 year's old "look at them growing so fast dada se bhi handsome babies mere." Kissing them one by one. This time tour have been so restless for me without them. "Mama pas ajao papa shower k liye jaenge na. Ajao ajao chalo. Phr taiyar hona hai my babies ne. Manik room mein he laita do dono ko mn fedder le k ai in ki sorry thak gae hoge na." Nandini worriedly looks at me. "It's okay." I take them with me the room.

Twin's were complicated case when they arrived two weeks early before time. The were operation case. Nandini was in ICU when doctor came telling all are fine both babies and there mama so then and there i decided that's it for us i can't lose nandini. Nandini came to room then i went to take bath. When i came i saw my beautiful little family sleeping like no care in the world. Nandini still looks young as she is, she was lay in between both of my prince. I pick Arave and take him i lay them in between me and Nandini. "My little world because of you. I fell it deep in my heart first time I saw you. But after that i fell for you. Deeply thoroughly. I love you so much." He said creasing her hairs while staring at his happy family.

"Love can be like this but love is selfish, it have its pros cons but it is beautiful feeling."

The End

New story have started do see it once too.