19:. treasure of learning past

"Change for the night than come with me we will talk while resting. " Said Nandini getting out of Manik's hand both of them get changed and lay on bed. Nandini as usual cuddle with him. "Now start your story Manik." She spoke slowly he pulled her closer. "So Nandini My father was an alcoholic, he usually came home drank beats me and mother, she always​ hides me to save me from him, that was not end there he brought other girls to house too. Mom was devastated because of that when I was six he brought a woman at home she was not like other usual one but she stays with us. Then my mother was in so much depression she didn't know what to do one fine day my mother and father had fight because of that women. That's verbal fight and first time my father was not drank. Then he told the truth that broke mom the most the woman who was staying with us was way before with him even when he and mom ever not married he only married my mother because of the property that was on her name which he transfer all on his name after i was born. He kicked me and mom out of our house. After this mom took me to the orphanage she owns we live there for two years I never felt unsafe there. Mom did her job well our orphanage got extend by opening other two branches on other side's of country but Father was not happy for us he tried to snatch away me from mom. When my Nana got to know about all What happen with mom and me. he took us with him we lived in dheradun. Till few years back when I have to came here in Mumbai for my further studies. From the time I was in last semester of college my father have started to trouble our lives again. Dada had died dew to air crash as crazy as it sound but all his property was on my name. My nana and dada were best friends so my father thought my nana have brain washed him. But by claiming and accusing my mother for name less things in court he did useless things and in last he make some reports that claimed I'm not even his son with that he good sixty percent of property, his older son which i didn't know he have got 20 percent of property as same as me. Then and there my mind was set to plot revenge." He said Nandini kissed him on his heart then."agae phr" she said as he was stopped "thought of my revenge was simply but to fulfill it i had to give up on Fab5's music career. I told my decision to my friends they fought a little but after sometime we agreed. Then i started my business from zero buying some local company then stablish it and everything day night taking deals fulfilling demand, providing the best and this year my company have come in the 5 top most companies this in my revenge is fulfill I'm so successful that my father's company can match me. Last 6 months ago because of me my nana got died he have came to our house but when he decided to go his car was broken so he took mine. And an accident we lost him." tears fall from his eyes. "It was all planned out for me bit he got it. I investigate and learned that it was my father who did this to kill me. That is when I decided for all security and bodyguard. Leaving this at a side my revenge it done and this deal was the deal for me to give Fab5 what they deserve a big album deal. You all what happened." He said "yes but now tell me what made you like this" Nandini asked him to know what have gotten in him "Nandini woi sab they want there lead singer to be single till the second album. I can't afford to lose you now."he stroke her back. "But I don't what to shatter fab5 dreams once again because of me. I talked to them about the situation they said we should hide our relationship. They said now i have mentioned that is was they got to know about I'm being married so they agreed that it will work till anything gets out about me being married. I can't do this with you." He said. She hmmed in response.

"Manik you know" she said but manik cut her in middle cheekyly "tumne btaya he nahi." "Manik you know my father and mother have died in car accident. My mother was famous for her dancing skills she have won so many competition but when she gets married to my father she have to leave all this her passion her career. But she did when i was 5 my senses started to work properly to understand that my parents are not happily married. They fight on daily basis at small small things from parents teacher meeting or on being on house wife they fight about anything and everything. Mom told me last night which i spend with her that never give up on my dreams and passion fulfill them no one should come in between them. Next day parents went for some business party and never came back." She said. Then Nandini sits up and looked at his face. "And I have followed mother's last quote. I followed my dream and I'm telling you this that means you know my answer for you on signing the deal. I will help you with your company when you will be away on tour but when it is time we will reveal our marriage to all as whatever way you want then. What say it will be fun too."she said with mischievous smile. "Tommorow first thing first you will go to sign the deal Mister Husband." She said pinching. "Kese kar leti ho tum i mean how? How can you have so big heart and how much you surprise me?" He gives her amazed look. "I'm super like this so get over with. I'm also warning you I'm not leaving you mind that." She told him again settling her self on him putting her head on his heart to listen it. "Mister tension taker now it's time to sleep. New day will bring new things for us. Enjoy every minute." She kiss him on his cheek "Now sleep good night Manik." She drift in sleep and left manik to think about this selfless girl Nandini and soon he was also sleeping with his princess.