20:. The Strong Bonding part 1

"see na maa he don't eat properly and expect me to not nag at him." Nandini said to Niyonika. "Tou lunch bhi deti hai nashta bhi itna kara deti hai snacks alag bhej deti hai. Mom mjhe tou lagta ha till my album will launch i will lose my abs." Manik dramatically said "thk hai you will not eat anything tumhare kuch nhi bhejongi hath nhi lagana kuch." Nandini said Niyonika laughs "Stop your bricking behave like adults." She said "he started it" Nandini said "no she started it." Manik said. "Kuch nhi ho sakta tum dono ka. I will go now your nana is not well I'll stay with him till he gets better." Niyonika said kissing Manik's head "take care of each other." She then hug Nandini "I will miss you" Nandini said hugging her tightly. "I'll be back in no time bacha call me or even better video call me regularly." Saying this Niyonika plants kiss on her head and leaves as she had flight. "Manik mein bhi office nikalti hun." Saying this Nandini quickly gulp down her whole glass of juice "practice well kaka ko bta diya ha lunch ka please eat it your abs are not going anywhere." She kissed him on cheek and taking her bag she runs but turns around again to go towards manik. "Driver ko tou bol do." She said to him. "Chalo aj I will take you." He said getting up "haw manik sab kia sochenge." She said walking fastly behind him. "Parking mein chor dunga na kitna worry karti ho Nandini." He spoke "lo mein kia kara tumhare he har time koi koi plan ban jata hai. Please is bar peche k gate se le lena last time tumhare wo fan follow karne lga gae the main gate se gae the tou." She said to him as they reach car. Sitting in car he starts the car and saw here "Nandini yar seatbelt lagane se kia hota hai tumhe." He said and puts seatbelt "aur ye hairs why are they like this." He said seeing her hairs styled in French braid. "Open hairs office mein disturb karte hain." She said in matter in factly style. They start there journey. "Party mein kia pehan rai ho." Manik asked her "kapre." She cheekyly replied. "Very funny Nandini, tell na i will colour cordinate or something." He said taking her right hand "you can't colour cordinate with me as I'm going as mukti and Alia's friend." She said "but i want to and i will, it can happen by coincidence or something and stay away from new boys all." He possessively told her. "As if I will do that you know I don't like this all going there because of you and Fab5 or Navya or sab hain." She told him. The party was in honor of Fab5 success after only three songs they were popular among all. "Wese i have surprise for you when you will come. And don't go for shopping or anything." He said she nods putting her head on his shoulder. "Manik you think I'm managing your office work properly." She ask him as the question pop up in her head. "Off course meri Nandini. You are doing so good I'm here with you to help you also." He said "in two weeks you are going to go for months and months for your tour how will I manage without you." She said as she was feeling low. "I will be there at one call away just call me i will be with you." Kissing her head he said. "I will miss you, your presence, your whole stupid self." She said they have entered the parking now. "What is this han there is time in my going anywhere so don't be sad. Go to office come home soon." He kissed her cheek. She smiled and move out of car. "Practice for your performance." She told him and went to lift. Turning around se gives him flying kiss and went in lift. "Crazy girl." Manik murmured and went to his house.

"Have you reached properly how is Nana.... Good." Nandini entered to house while talking with Niyonika on her cellphone. "How was your day... Hmm... My day was hectic 2 meetings back to back then i have to set a team for the project then a small staff meeting. Yes i have to get ready. No haven't decide on wearing anything thing. Will try the two you brought for me. Hmmm... Cordinate with him he thought about that but you know na mom.... You both think exactly the same you know. Yes we'll talk later. Bye take care." She reached to her room when she hang up. She was about to go to washroom when she saw a parcel on her bed. It was large carton wrapped with gift paper with card on it. "Hopefully you will like it Mrs Nandini Malhotra." She smiled as she saw Manik's hand writing on it. Soon she get dressed in Manik's given jewellery and dress with her must things she always wear.