5:. Movie night or whole nightout

From morning I have this feeling like I'm forgetting something its weekend and here I'm cleaning my cupboard. Maybe i should have a social life but i don't like it. For sure today i will have movie marathon of salman or srk movies. These days from engagement till now i didn't have watch any movie's just designing, decorating and getting things materials that was i was doing. Then this wedding shopping and arrangements. Food tasting was the best part i must say. Folding her clothes she was doing selection on which she will take which she will leave here. Chachi is going over the top now if she will buy me more clothes na i will have to leave all here will be taking all new ones. Main doors bell disturbs her. Who have arrive now no body have gone outside and no guest were expected. Chacha have said today the will go to Arohi's house at afternoon. Because chachi wants to buy some jewellery for me with Arohi. They will take Rishabh to but as I'm not well chachi convenience chacha. The lame excuse of having girls problem always save my neck sometimes i think chachi know I'm telling a lie. "Surprise" with a bang door of Nandini's room opens. "Alia you scared the shit out of me. Damnit" Nandini said putting hand on her heart. Alia laughs "Nandini Nandini poor baby." She again laughs this time mukti and Navya join her. "Chorungi nhi tmhe tho bd main dekhti hun. Hello" she said to Navya. "Hello come here hug me yar." Nandini hug Navya and then alia "i missed you" kissing alia on cheek she said "me too. Here meet our mukti jis ko humne join kara tha for trip." Alia introduce her to mukti "Hello" she extend her hand for hand shake "arey are you mad friends friend are friends so the hug eachother." With that mukti hug her. Alright now thankfully i will be socializing with people reather than books and movies Nandini thought. "Its nice to have you all I'm really surprised. Come feel comfortable" they all bond well and did chitchat. After lunch chacha chachi and Rishabh left. They then talk about there time alia mukti tell them stories about their trip while Nandini Navya told them what they were doing here with tea, coffee and snacks time went by "Nandini what are you wearing for outing?" Alia ask "outing?" She ask her. "Don't tell me you forgot?" Navya who was sitting beside her aak her. "Maybe maybe not." She playing with a stand of hairs said. "Oh no Nandini thats not good Manik called you personally. If he got to know na when will burst like volcano." Mukti spoke "no problem we have time you get ready we will also get ready here. And no one will tell him anything." Navya being sensible one gives solution. "But chacha chachi i haven't ask them." Nandini with nervousness biting her nail said. "Call them and as them that you are going oit with us." Mukti reason "alright o will talk to them now." She picks her cell and dial Chachi's number. So i was not dreaming the time i thiught imagined all that. She thought maybe I'm not that creative. She takes permission from her family. She and all girls starts to get ready.
                     ----------------

All boys were standing Cabirs mall parking . "So which movie we are watching?" Manik looks toward abhimanyu "han yar konsi dekh rahe hain?" Abhimanyu looks toward cabir "Dhruve bolega kuch" Cabir putting his hand on Dhruve ask "why are you asking me Manik why are you creating suspense tell?" Manik scowl look towards abhimanyu "I told you to buy tickets na why are you being funny Abhi."looking at hus watch manik said to abhimanyu "what you have just said get tickets book we will all go to movie on weekend. My name where it came from." That was it for manik he was controlling his anger from afternoon when the three of them to come to chill with him abd decided that how to Maniks life hell. Teasing was not enough they hage also decide to give critic's about his new room over the top was when tyey decide to give there unbelievable nonsense tips and 3 of them were being pro as if they were experienced. "Bullshit we are here to watch a new movie it is weekend. Tickets are all sold out nonsense. What is this. Damn this day. Freaking just freaking hell." He with frustration said "call girls tell them plan is cancelled. Call before they come. Damnit and I'm leaving. But call them first." Manik said to his friends who were also feeling bad about situation. "Call who Manik?" Alia who was the first to come near them and others were coming towards them "you all he wants to call. Because of some misunderstanding we all didn't get the tickets done." Dhruve tell them as all were here "oh cinemas are housefull too. Because of first day first show." Navya how said this Alia who was not least effected by this got idea "so what we all were having dinner na after movie so we should go for dinner only then. Stop sulking." She told then "han wese bhi Nandini is having her first outing with us so we should all enjoy this." Mukti who was standing beside Nandini puts hand around her shoulder. Nandini smile become more broader then before. "Yes what will she think how boring and immature they are." Cabir said "get in the cars and meet up at restaurant." Without sparing a glace towards them he walk towards his car. "Leave him he becomes little grumpy in situation like these if ever happens." Abhi said to Nandini "he wants perfection in his plans it didn't so he gets angry he will be cool. Later." Cabir said and with that they all leave to go.