21:. impossibly impossible

"Nandini chalo sab wait kar rahe honge." Manik shout from downstairs. Nandini came running down stopping in front of him heels and clutch in her hand. " Why are you shouting i went to inform maa only." She said "Abhimayu said all will be on time." He said seeing watch. "I have talk to him. We'll be early birds to arrive only." She said. "Why to have party only four days before going." He ask to her ask parties reason was know to only her, mukti, navya and abhimayu. "You will know and as you know I have arranged the party you will see what party is called. Decoration dekhna ek dum awesome." She said. "Han meri Miss perfect." He opens car door for her "this is new" she giving him shock look spoke. "Being gentleman don't start with your nonsense Nandini." Warned he she sits giggling. "Nhi wo bas always with driver ya phr we came running or come with doing stupid stuff. Tou gentleman side dekh k" she starts laughing. He shakes his head in disbelief "I'm miss Nandini and think I'm being funny." He imitate in girly voice. "Okay fine Mr.Grumpy" she said "seatbelt Nandini like seriously it's been like forever that I tell you to put seatbelt every bloody time." He puts her seatbelt by himself. "I know you will do so why should I." She said with flicking her hairs. "Nonsense always​ nonsense na. Anyway why are you wearing this coat today" He starts car. "Paparazzi or secondly Western dress ha save side pehan liya." "So intelligent but coat car mein he rakh k jana jate time mein le aonga. Acha tell me about office work what happened to the new frenchies series." The both talk all way as usual.

"Your looking breath taking beautiful today.. and As far as i know Abhimayu's family and important business associates will be coming today right." Manik compliment Nandini as she get out of car and he kisses her cheek then he talked further. "Han kuch announcement hai I'm so excited about that because I know it and you don't." She said teasingly they were at back entry. "Hogya ab chalo cabir is coming to take you away." Manik told kissing her head. "Name of the devil and devil is here." Cabir said as he approach them. Hug manik then Nandini. "Chalen doll. Ya un kahun Navya ki gurya." "Han chalo Navya k parmeshwar." Nandini said "Madhubala madhubala he rahegi wese gurya sounds good on you. I will just join you all later. Kam hai you both go ahead. I will come from front now." Manik said as they head towards entrance. "Come jaldi." Nandini said turning before giving him flying kiss waving him and going ahead with cabir. "Cute" he says with smile looking at her going ahead.

All meet up with each other Manik also joined them later but both Host of the evening which meant abhimayu and mukti were not present. "See today's party is awesome because I and Navya have arranged it." Nandini said "kbhi tou khud ko compliment dene se baz ao Nandini." Dhruve says "you all don't give me compliment tou i should do it myself na mehnat ki hai mene" she said showing him tongue like a child. "Behave baby." Cabir pinching her cheek said on which she swat his hand away glare at him "wese you both did great job yaar everything is such wonderful." Alia said "after party ka intezam bhi hai." Navya mischievously spoke. "You have to drive Manik drink less today." Nandini sternly said to him. "Let's see. Night is young baby." He smirked."you both I'm warning you..." Nandini was cut by announcement. "Ladies, gentlemen and my beloved once you all know who they are." Mukti said "we would like to inform you all that" mukti elbow Abhimayu to speak " oh yes sorry as she was saying we would like you all to come on our wedding ceremony which will be held day after tomorrow" all were shocked Navya and Nandini were only one who claps with Abhimayu's parents. Navya even wristlet too. "We know it is sudden but I would like to marry him before I left for world tour with fab5." Mukti spoke "han pta Chala madam ko world tour pe pasand agya mera kia hoga." Jokingly said Abhimayu. "So would like you all to join our wedding ceremony which will be here from tomorrow evening rituals are held do join us in that as well. Thank you now enjoy your night." "Lets make the night rocking." They both said together all congratulate them and then they joined the others. All wishes them. Fake beating, warnings and bunter starts between them.