8:. with feelings or I'm falling

Sangeet night was amazing all have danced like maniacs. Through i don't know why in the he my best friend or to be husband was not allowed in it but anyways visibly he was not present but we were on phone all while so he knew everything in a funny way we both have enjoyed it equally. But when cabir have done act in which cabir was manik and Dhruve was multiple people's who are with him in his daily routine he was pissed. But after that he was fine and enjoyed alot. Arohi had done act about me silly act I'm not a bit like that how she had described me in it. But manik was laughing. One thing I loved most now was his laugh it was pure bless. "Nandini get ready when Niyonika will come we will call you." Oh yes from call i remembered that i haven't called Manik.

The Stupid Malhotra have a little temper issue he told me to call him but i forgot and now the Stupid Malhotra will become Angry Malhotra she knew it well enough. She dialed his number "what" manik said as soon he pick up the call "hello Manik." "What hello Manik i was waiting for your call you told me that after changing you will call." "I thought you must be getting ready na jabi." She nervously said "I'm not a girl Nandini I don't take much time. I'm telling you this second time" He calmly spoke keeping his anger a side. He already have told Nandini that when she did same thing yesterday when he was getting ready for office he told her to call him later "But haldi ka function ha so i thought..." she trailed off. "Do me a favour Nandini." He said "yes tell me." She in serious tone said "don't think to much with your little brain." "That was rude manik." She complained "but I'm angry Nandini." He said "Manik" she in anger said "Nandini" he playfully said "Manik" she huffed "Nandini" he copies her. "Are you done manik or ya kuch b hai." She ask him in bored tune. Checking her nail. "Are you ready for you haldi?" He ask anger all forgotten. "Nope waiting for Alia and girls. Bht i have changed." She said while she straightening her hairs with comb. "Why is that?" He makes his way to go to hall were his haldi rituals will be done. "They are bringing my flower jewellery. So in this time I'm deciding how to style my hairstyle." She said then she heard him doing greetings. "Manik should i cut call" she ask him "no you will not cut my call. Be on call."he said and after greeting Maniks mother. She make him sit on a stole. "Haldi is getting started Nandini." He said to her she then start to tie her hair in some hairstyle. "Nandini" Arohi voice came as she enters her room "aj kal bare songs sune lag gai ha kia hogya ha tujhe." Manik who was on other line laughs at this. "Manik kia hua why are you laughing." Niyonika ask him "this thing is ticklish." He said to his mother. "what ab main yeh bhi nahi kar sakti kia kch bhi tou kam nhi karne dete koi." She complains to Arohi. "Acha do whatever you feel aj tou wese bhi last day ha yahan."Arohi hug her and they both starts to cry. Even listening that Nandini is crying made him restless yet uncomfortable. "Nandini don't cry." He said to her but she gives no heed to his words. Arohi stoped crying. But Nandini was still crying. She was thinking how will she  manage when she will he loved ones on other hands Manik was being restless. How to make Nandini stop cry was running through his mind. There was something in him which was getting weaker he felt as if his heart is dropping. As her hiccups increased. Manik tries to leave so he can properly comfort her she can stop crying " Manik behave yourself don't you dare to leave." Niyonika warn him Alia was now applying haldi on him. He was feeling uncomfortable listening to her hiccups. "It's okay Nandu you are not going away. You are going to manik house which is in same city, very near to this house. Stop with this crying." Arohi makes her understand. Then Nandini calmed herself. Manik just silently listens. "Good girl my baby doll chalo let me make fishtail braid. Pasand hai na tumhe. We will all be here na we can talk meet. Anything so stop being melodramatic sai hai meri doll" With that Arohi started styling Nandini hairs. "Nandini are you fine now?" Worriedly he ask her. "Yes" she said. Then Manik friends starts to play muptan holi with eachother. Dragging him in it to all were mess but still enjoyed alot. "Chalo clean yourself everyone. Nandini will be waiting for us." "Buzz kill." Mukti said "oh forgot aunty i will tell Ramesh kaka to put sweets in car." With that navya left. "come on we have to make her wear flower jewellery. Stop delaying" Alia said taking mukti's hand. "Beta you should leave first so she will be ready when we will arrive." Niyonika said to them and soon alia mukti walked out. "Shall I have permission to go now. I want to clean this mess." Said manik to his mother "yes you go you are free now but don't go anywhere stay at home." His mother told "Yes sure."

He went to his room. "Nandini are you there. Are you alone now." He ask her freely know as he was finally alone. "Yes I'm fine"as she replied freely. "I'm video calling you." He said cutting call he called her. She picked it quickly locking her room door. "Hey" she said "how are you?" "I'm fine is liye video call kara tha." She ask him with frown. "Don't you like my face. So many girls die to be with charming person like me." He indicat towards himself. "How charming han you are looking like monster. Haven't you seen your self. There is haldi all over you. How can anyone see your face." She gives him mischievous smile. "Oh that i just called you to see if you're fine. You were crying. Main tou bath k liye he ja raha tha warna." He cleared. "I'm fine now you go for bath I'll not talk to you now." She said "but why" he in confusion ask her "I want some family time na will sleep with Arohi today." "I have question Arohi how much younger you are from her?" "I'm only 6 years younger then her." "Which i know the way she was handling you i understood that." He said "smart Manik Malhotra" " i already am not doubt. Now when will we talk tell me this." "Girls are here i have seen them entering the main gate soon they will be here."As she saw there car entring inform him. "Han baba but when will we talk ab." "Tomorrow in mundup till then you do your boring office work. Enjoy also. And eat well. Be safe" she said soon Arohi was knowing door like mad woman. She bit him bye.

Nandini wears jewellery which girls brought for her they enjoyed alot. Then till evening when everything was finished. She enjoy her family time. They see albums go through memory lane. Arohi get to know about Rishabhs advance therapy will be in London. And chacha was going to make new branch of this company there so he can handle business and Rishabh can be fine there so he chachi and Rishabh will move to abroad in few months. Deal of property was done today so he told it today. it was happy yet a little sad news for her to digest. She made her self to her room taking out picture of her parents she talked to them how much she is missing then and how much she will miss them. Hugging picture to herself she went in to sleep. Not knowing what next day will be bringing. New hopes new people's in her life. But she knows all along. Her best friend will be there for her. She hopes for there best now. She fixed feelings but all were positive.