3. Atlanta

Zara Costanza

The flight to Atlanta felt like a rollercoaster of emotions. The plane ride itself was less than 2 hours, but it felt like forever. I was beyond excited to meet everyone in person, but I was so tired since the flight was really early in the morning. 

We were meeting in person to do some bonding activities to get to know each other before filming with hopes to increase the chemistry among us all. It was comforting knowing that among the six of us, Tom, Zendaya, Laura, Jacob, Tony, and I were already pretty good friends. Once the group chat was made, I was constantly receiving texts. 

Our first conversation on text was definitely memorable. Tom seemed extremely forward (until he realized what he had said), but he seems very nice. 

After a short car ride, I arrived at the set. It was huge. There were ginormous green screens everywhere and a couple of large buildings. I could even see the school set which looked very real.

My eyes were almost watering. This was like every actor's dream set. I personally thought that green screens were neat, and seeing ones that almost took up a huge wall was mind-blowing.

I stared in awe at everything, until I was tackled by a huge hug. At first, I screamed because the tight squeeze scared me, but then I realized that it was just Zendaya and Laura.

When they released me, both of them were laughing. "Oh Zara, I can't believe you got that scared," said Laura, laughing at me.

"Well when someone basically tackles you early in the morning, you kind of have a reaction!" I said loudly, still overwhelmed by what had happened a few seconds ago.

All of the sudden, I felt someone grasp my shoulders and shake me while yelling, "BOO!"

I screamed again, this time much louder causing all of the crew who were preparing things on the set to stare at me.

Before I knew it, someone had thrown me over their shoulder, "Ha-ha-ha, you scared me, you guys are so funny, and I seriously freaking hate you all! You can put me down now, Tom!" I said, assuming it was Tom. 

I began to try and get off of their shoulder, but it was no use. I was too small and they were much more muscular, so I stopped resisting. Whoever was carrying me continued walking straight forward. Although, I had no clue who it was because I could not see their front side as they had tossed me over their shoulder. I was literally upside down.

I looked up and saw Zendaya, Tony, Tom, Jacob and Laura all laughing at me. Then I thought, why was Tom standing over there? So who had me over their back?

"Wait! Wait! If you guys are-who are you!" I squealed and began trying to hit the person's back but they wouldn't budge. 

I could feel the person who had basically abducted me begin to chuckle. Finally, they put me down, "That was the easiest $20 I've ever made!" I stared at this boy who had dirty blonde hair. He kind of looked like Tom in a way, but not too much. I had to admit, he was pretty good-looking... I snapped out of my daze.

"Who are you?" I blushed in embarrassment after staring.

The guy began to laugh, "I'm Harrison. I'm one of Tom's mates, you'll be seeing me a lot while we're shooting."

"Tom's idea to scare you, not mine," Harrison said, raising his arms up in defense. He then took the $20 from Tom's hands.

"I'm glad that you made $20 out of scaring me. Due to the pain that you've caused me, you're going to buy me a coffee, right?"

"Spare me the dramatics and neediness, please," he said playfully.

My jaw dropped. Ouch. "Wow, Harrison, that one stung. You know, I always thought British boys were meant to be posh and kind. Yet you've proven me wrong," I said, laughing.