32. Holland(s)

Zara Costanza

"Tessa!" I yelled in a high pitched voice. Tessa began to run towards me with her tongue out. She was Tom's dog and she was absolutely adorable.

She hopped onto the couch that I was sitting on and licked my face. I giggled and stroked her fur. Tessa stretched her legs out and laid down on my lap. I smiled and placed a kiss on her head.

"Tom, I think I like Tessa more than you," I said jokingly. "She's absolutely adorable and she gives lots of kisses."

"Oi! I'm adorable and I kiss you a lot," he said, sitting beside me while stroking Tessa. He pecked my lips and wrapped his arms around me.

I sighed, "But Tess..." I whispered. Tessa had her eyes shut on my lap.

Tom pulled out his phone and showed me a picture. It was only taken a few minutes ago when Tessa was on my lap licking me. "Don't you just love this photo?"

"Aww, can you please send that to me? I knew I was going to love Tessa when you told me about her, but look at her!" I said, resting my head on her back.

"I know, she's absolutely wonderful," said Tom, watching the two of us. "Tess," he called in a gentle voice. Tessa opened her eyes.

"Oi, what are you doing?" I asked, not wanting Tessa to leave my lap.

"I want cuddles with Tessa, now. You've had your time, it's my turn now," said Tom childishly. He opened his arms for Tessa to climb into.

"Not fair! We were having a moment!" I said angrily. "I'm not cuddling with you tonight," I added, sheepishly. Deep down, I knew that I was lying. It was hard not to cuddle with Tom when he gave me this look from his pillow.

Tessa moved from my lap to Tom's. "You're not going to be able to keep your word," said Tom, while smirking.

I crossed my arms and grunted. "You're completely awful."

-------------------------------------------------------

Instagram

Tom posted the picture of Tessa and I on the couch. She was in the midst of licking my nose.

Tagged: ZaraCostanza

tomholland2013 : My two girls 😩❤️

I liked the photo and viewed some of the comments that my friends wrote.

Comments

zendaya : omg omg omg this is SO cute

lauraharrier : 😭😭😭

lauraharrier : caption caption caption

lifeisaloha : i see, Zara met Tessa before me?

ZaraCostanza : :P lifeisaloha

hazosterfield : COLLAND

emilyryderr: why is colland and zara/tessa so cute!

jeantaylum: i love tom but i love colland more

georgiaharding_: Who is that girl