|| claras back

SO SAD :-( only 15 more chapters + an epilogue left :-((( cry meh a river guys

*****

Recap

-

I then heard a sigh and a moment of silence before there were words spoken again.

"Okay."

"Okay good, I love you?"

"I love you too harry, I'm sorry"

And that was it my heart slowly sunk back down and once again my chest felt tight, but the worst part was right before my eyes closed for the night I heard harry whisper small words to know one at all..

"Yea.. Friends.. Just friends."

*******

I'm amazing! so half this chapters like kinda in Harry's Pov so you can see how the little
F ucker feels ;-)

********

Harry

It felt weird. My stomach, it felt tight and odd. Pinched up like a bunch of cherries on a tree. And it defiantly wasn't from my 'wife'

We sat in silence after our little chat- me staring ahead at the dead silent road. My eyes barely leaving the yellow line that sat between me and the other side of the dark, bare street.

I felt and odd puddle of guilt build up inside me as I got an email from work telling me the footage they got of Marley was fantastic and they couldn't wait to see more of my work.

Oh if only they knew.

It irritated me with a burning passion that I couldn't just quit my job, that I couldn't just leave everything behind and start fresh.

'Start fresh but with Marley'

My brain stated, making me clench my curls into my unoccupied hand as sweat glistened my forehead.

This was all so f ucked up

"Harry." Natalie's voice croaked making me quickly turn my head to my ..... To my wife as we zoomed down the narrow street.

"Yes" I whispered but she didn't answer, she only stared at Marley her eyes watering a bit as she sniffled making my eyes widen as I tried to keep them on the road.

"Natalie." I muttered but she only let out a sob before smiling a bit.

"She's really pretty ya know ... Marley."

She paused my mouth a gap before she let out a sad laugh her voice barley above a whisper as she spoke.

"I can see why you love her."

I didn't want to hear it, in fact I barley heard it, and my heart beat thumped a thousand times harder as my hands harshly griped the wheel.

"Nat-" I stared my voice rushed but her usually snappy tone quickly cut me off.

"Save it harry." Her voice was too calm, way too calm. She just looked too calm.

"-and take me home."

I couldn't say anything else, I only nodded, gasping in an odd relief as we pulled in our large drive way, my mind clouded as Natalie opened the car door walking herself up the driver way too our house before disappearing inside.

Again. Odd.

I slowly got out of the car myself, opening the back door and quickly scoping Marley up in my arms before kicking it shut.