|| camera ?

{ FYI this chapter is such a filler because the next one is when she starts to question things and the mystery man when she got her hair done comes back! }

***************

GO READ MY NEW STORY SANATS HELPER IF YOU WANT THE LING UPDATE IN 3 DAYS!!!

****

Soft puckers and whimpers flew across the room in a swift moment as harry kept me pinned against the wall, the kiss was fast and needy with little sparks of butterfly's that the human mind simply couldn't explain.

My mind swerved left and right as Harry's hands roamed at the hem of my T-shirt. The fabric running up my stomach in a slow manner making me gasp as he pinched the baby fat that laid across my hip bones.

"Harry." I squeaked feeling awfully like a little school girl as Harry groaned against my lips. His eyes laid closed as mine were now wide open.

Why was Harry kissing me? .....

I tried to ignore the burning ring of fire that bubbled up my throat awfully fast as I weakly gave harry a shove away from me while wiping my mouth. I felt almost disgusted. Not with him Necessarily but myself.

"what was that?" I calmly asked my cheeks probably as red as harrys.

"you tell me your the one who kissed back." he roughly breathed making my knees simply fall week at the kinky sound that tingled threw the air.

"well... dont do it again." I muttered simply before giving a slight nod

I was never one to be lost for words around men, I always had that spice and confidents other women lacked, but around harry I might as well be a suisidal middle school girl.

"that's all you have to say?" he argued back taking baby steps towards my rigged body.

"yes that's all I have to say.... what did you expect me to do fall into your little sex trap!" I screamed making harry clench his fist, his knuckles turning a pinky-ish white as he growled at me.

"sex trap? is that what you think of me?" he stuttered. The words slightly settling underneath both are sweaty skins, it was now obvious we were both have mixed feelings about are encounter. mine more abroad and open then his.

"well- well I don't know.... no- fu-k I have no clue harry shut up will you!" I bellowed my fists balling into my hair creating a slight sting pain to emerge from the top of my scalp.

"this is all for my college education okay! for me to become a better person." I started trying to bring my point across.

"-and please do tell me harry styles how does kissing me help with anything your- ill.... ill never even see you again once this is over you will be gone! out of my life so why try and kiss me god dammit! I don't like you and you don't like me so just-- get out! get out of my house or wherever we are get out!"

I felt small tears trickle at the corners of my eyes as harrys fists loosened into mush, his eyebrows decreased and dropped and his shoulders slowly slumped to his lanky figure.

I saw him open his mouth trying to speak, to whisper but the only sound that came out was his shoes scrapping the floor and the front door slamming.

******

I stayed in the whole day not muttering more than one word syllables along with sobbed blubbers of how sorry I was to no one.

I had never felt so bad in my entire life, Harry had never been anything but nice to be and I always seemed to somehow find a way to b-itch him up the asshole to no end.

It was obvious he was so much better than me, sweet, caring, kind. It had only come into my mind now that we were truly polar opposites.

"What the hell." I sobbed as I pushed my rigged body off the couch while trudging over to the door. My eyes lurked outside the window, hoping Harry would coming running back to me so I could apologize- sadly the road stayed silent.

My eyes trailed down in shame as more tears started to build up within my tear ducks but I didn't let then out. Why should I? I felt truly pathetic.

My fingers slowly trailed along the smooth lines of the door as I let out now small sniffles.

"I'm so stupid." I muttered as I smacked my cheek, hard.

"Your so stupid!" I shrieked smacking myself again. My cheek stinging red.

Of course I started crying more at my harsh actions as I leaned my head against the door, I felt insane.

I then jumped back a few feet as I heard a little buzz making me shriek as I looked around the door.

What was that.

I moved my fingers along the door until my pointer finger reached the peep hole making my eyebrows cross.

A little black piece was fit in the circle making me pick harshly thinking it was only some kind of bug but I was proved wrong when a little tiny lens moved up and down making my head buzz.

It was a camera.

********

I apologize for the months long weight I really do, but I got my phone taken away:(

PLEASE COMMENT I GET NO COMMENTS ANYMORE ! PLEASE :,(

-julia