|| Bloody Hell Clara..

Like always I woke in an awkward position, bright lights shining threw the unknown areas windows making me groan and I slowly rolled onto my side.

The surface was rock hard, mostly meaning I had slept on some sort of floor. Of course not a bed. My bed.

I hardly remember anything from last night, except for the slight picture of a curly haired boy.

For some reason the image made me shiver. But why? I had no idea.

Mason was for sure probably half way across town and wouldn't be back in my sight till tomorrow.

So with that, I think it's my cue to try and get up.

"Are you okay?" A voice croaked from behind me making me let out a yelp as I hastily turned around only to groan. Hangover.

"Um yea sure I mean kinda .." I said slowly as I rubbed my eyes trying to get the person in front of me, not so blurry.

But my result was only black smudged makeup.

"Where am I?" I slowly pondered to the figure that was now in clear view.

"Your in a bar bathroom." The boy laughed making my cheeks blush a crimson red as he slowly helped me up onto my feet.

"I'm Louis bye the way, and I work here." He smiled at me making me smile back.

He was good looking,

About 5,9 dirty brown hair and blue eyes. He was gorgeous.

"Do you want a ride? My shift ends in twenty?" Louis asked slowly making me smile and nod.

"Yes that be great, oh and by the way I'm Marley."

***

The ride with Louis was sweet, I had learned a lot about him to. His name was louis tomlinson, he was going to be attending collage at Harvord university.

Also that he had a girlfriend names Eleanor and she was turning 21 just like him. Her birthday was in two days and we just about went insane trying to figure out what to get her.

I had never felt so girly before.

At first my suggestions were plan, a neckless, clothes, shoes.

But Louis said it wasn't good enough.

Soon enough I finally agreed to stop at some pricey jewelry store with him. Which made him squeal in pure joy. He was honestly a little kid at heart.

He reminded me of Mason.

"-ohh but this is nice! Don't you think Marley?" I groaned as Louis pushed me out of my thoughts.

This Is our tenth charm bracelet and so far nothing was good enough for this Eleanor.

To be honest Im surprised I'm even talking to Louis, I mean he's practically a stranger and I usually never let people in?

"Marley? Marley?" I gave Louis a quick huh? Snapping out of my trance as I looked around the now empty hall.

How long had I been standing there?

"You ready to go?"

I nodded slowly noticing the small bag in Louis hand. At least he didn't need my help...

"So where to now?" I spoke quietly as we hopped back into Louis truck.

"Um well I'm heading over to my friends houses he's having a pool party.. Your welcome to come?"

I felt flattered at Louis offer but he was in fact a stranger and I hardly knew him.

"Who's throwing the party?" I asked him my eyes locked on the road.

"Clara Larson" Louis shrugged making me smile. Clara was one of me and masons good friends.

"Okay! Lets go! Pool party!" I screamed loudly out the window making Louis laugh his ever loving mind off.

But hey, I'm a funny person.

****

"And here we are" I stood up in complete awe as we arrived at Clara's house, it was huge mansion like.

I mean I know Clara told me and mason she was wealthy .. But this is Michael Jackson wealthy.

"Rachet" I whispered making Louis laugh as he grabbed my hand pulling me along.

Most people gave me odd stares as we walked into the crowed club like house but hey, I probably looked like a freakin goth clown.

Not that I care.

"Okay here's as bathing suit and the bathrooms right there." I thanked Louis walking over to the large bathroom. Bathing suit in hand.

As soon as I locked the door I striped down into my birthday suit and slowly slipped the silky black bathing suit on.

It was tiny. Causing my tattoos and piercings to stick out along with my ass and breast.

F*ck you tomlinson.

I shook off Louis perveyness.. If that's even a word.... And slowly looked in the mirror.

I gasped at my appearance. Man was this bad.

I looked around in the girly cabinets finding a brush and some makeup.

Slowly I took the black goop off my face then quickly replying a new layer.

I then brushed threw my red hair smiling as it touched just about my waist.

Now I was ready.

"Are you almost done in there?" A masculine voice yelled making me groan in response as I unlocked the door slowly swinging it open.

"Whoa."

I slowly looked up at the boy who just spoke only to frown.

It was the one I remember at the club just last night, the one I hated for some reason I can't even remember.

"What are you doing here?" I asked but harry? Was it? only smirked ranking his eyes up and down my body.

F*cking ba*tard.

"D*ck." I grumbled pushing past him which only made him laugh.

He's lucky I don't fu*king kick his -

"Hey Marley have you meant my friend Harry?!" I groaned Turing around to see Louis smiling at me smirking Harry by his side.

"Whoa Marley you look hot!" Louis added making me blush turning away

I swear to god I saw Harry curse at Louis for making me blush but I just brushed it off.

"Uh yea sadly I have." I stated in a monotone making Harry frown.

Serves the fu*ker right.

Nothing else was said as Louis quietly whispered to Harry making Harry frown mouthing a quick "f*ck off" to Louis which only caused Louis to smirk as they both walked up to me.

"Me and Harry are going to go get a drink. Wanna go with us?" I Mentally groaned. Spending the evening with Harry was not on my things to do list.

"Uh sure." I shrugged as I followed them threw the dancing people into the large kitchen.

I swear their kitchen is as big as my house all Together.

"So how did you two um meet?" Louis awkwardly asked as he handed me some sort of drink which I didn't hesitate to chug down.

"Eh some club, but I don't really remember what happened?" I shrugged while looking at Harry who's eyes lit up after my sentence.

Weird.

"of course." Louis laughs as he grabs a drink for him and Harry.

"Do you guys wan-

"- F*CK ! MARLEY!" A squealing voice interrupts Louis as two arms rap around my neck pushing me to the ground.

"Bloody hell Clara." I mutter but she only giggles helping me up.

"How are you! I tried calling you last night but you didn't answer!" Clara frowns making me laugh.

"By the way where's mason?"

"Clara you know masons motto." I sigh.

"Oh yea.. Hoes before bros." Clara hollers causing people to give us odd stares but I only laugh.

I forgot how much fun certain girls could be...

"Come on let's go sit down! We have so much to catch up on!" Clara shouted as She dragged my hand pulling me out towards the pool.

I quickly looked back for Harry and Louis but they were already gone. Oh well.

"Okay so spill!" Clara smirked as she sat us down at a small table but I only sighed.

"You first."

"Okay well I have a boyfriend!" Clara cheered making my eyes go wide.

"Who?" I asked."his names zayn, zayn Mailk." She sighed dreamily making me roll my eyes. I'm not surprised

Clara is really pretty. With her tan skin green eyes and brown hair she could have any guys kissing her feet at no time.

"Now what about your love life?" She asked as she took a sip of her drink, I shrugged.

"Um there is no love life.." I stated while taking a sip of my... Coke and Booze?

"What about Harry? Have you seen the way he looks at you?" She asked making me let out a squeal my drink flying out of my mouth.

"Hell no .. Never." I state

"So you will never even talk to him again?" She'asked with a smirk making me shake my head.

"No"

"Well what if he's coming over here now?"

I groan looking to the side only to see the soaking wet boy approach us a slight Smirk planted on his cherry lips.

"Hello lady's." he smiled making Clara smile back.

"Hey Harry!" She smiled

"Marley."

"Fu*ker" I retorted making Clara whack my arm.

"Nice kitty" she pouted making Harry laugh.

For some reason my cheeks went a pasty red at the sound of Harry's throaty chuckle.. It was cute.

Why. no. f*ck. it's the alcohol.

"So I have a proposal for you.. Marley." Harry smiles.

"Oh yes and what's that?" I retort

Harry smiles.

"Will you come to dinner with me tomorrow night?"

Clara squeals in joy while my mouth only hangs open. He has to be joking.

"Your kidding me right?" I ask my eyes in slits.

"Hey I don't want to either, and it doesn't have to be a date. But I was dared... By Louis."

Was it odd that when he said it was all a dare my heart sunk just a little bit.

"I mean I am single so why not? Ya know?" He grunts looking back over his shoulder at nothing in particular.

"N-

"Yes! She would love that!" Clara screams making Harry's eyes flash a vibrant green before he slapped a paper down on the table.

"Great see you Tomorrow." And with that he trots away.

"Clara you bi*ch!" I cry but she only laughed. "Come on he's cute.. And it's not even a date."

Yea he is cute.

No.

Hhh guess like I'm going on a 'date' with Harry.

You better watch your balls Louis

***************

(A/N): LONG CHAPTER ARE YOU HAPPY! :)

and what did Harry lie about? Hmm sneaky boy!

First person to guess right gets dedication!:)

Okay until next time!

-Julia