|| Drinks and just friends

APRIL FOOLS !! :)

Sorry if I gave you guys a heart attack .. I love April first :)))))

Anyways ....

Songs for this chapter -

-Human by Christina Perri

-Daydreamin' by Ariana Grande

********

It was weird. Talking to mason about my feelings, the feelings that came with the odd pats on the back and occasional side hugs that were mostly just awkward ninety nine perfect of the time, but never the less I told him everything.

I told him how angry harry made me. And how I shouldn't feel all these fucking butterfly's for him, and how he has kissed me and I kissed him back also things about ace and the camera .. And who could possibly forget about the picture I had found online.

The internet wasn't always right though, but who would fake this ?

After mine and mason little chat Inside of my rusty old pick up truck he kissed my cheek before driving me back home in his fancy little car leaving mine behind to sulk in the rain. It looked ugly out there all alone, rusted red and brown with dented sides and scraped out edges, it made me let out a whimper as I suddenly felt bad for it - it was just like me in a way and I had always hated the damn thing. But that wasn't even the point.

Mason then asked me why I was crying again and I simply told him that my car was sad so I was too. He just have me a nod not even trying to fight with what was going on inside my head.

And I couldn't blame him.

I kept rubbing under my eyes out of habit looking for large smudges of black goop, but I would then remember harry had thrown away my eyeliner saying I looked beautiful without it.

He said I looked beautiful.

And that was the first time I actually felt something for him .. Like a tickle in my stomach .. It was so small I barley giggled, but I felt it and it grew.

It grew and grew and grew, and the more it grew the more I scowled at it trying to push it back up into my soul before it jumped into my throat but I was too late- it was already half way there.

"Mar's" masons voice shook my ears making me frown as I turned my head to him my expression blank.

"What you thinking about?"

"Him" I muttered my thoughts of all other things vanishing as his face stormed it's way into my mind.

"Well quit it - and let's go have some fun!" He cheered making me eye him wearily as I realized where we stood -

A club.

"Mason I can't." I croaked as I watched him pull out my black mini dress that I always kept in the back.

"But you can and you will."

Oh but I couldn't, I had promised harry I wouldn't ever again.. And I wanted to get into that collage and I had to have a clean slate ..

I just couldn't.

"I'm sorry Mason, I promised harry." I I stuttered making him frown as he walked around his car and quickly opening my door open before glaring at me.

"And he promised you a lot of things to Mar but did he keep them?"

I gulped at his question before shaking my head no.. My vision slowly getting blurry.