|| drama is his middle name

Recap

It was a picture of Harry, his arm wrapped around a beautiful blonde girls waist as they shared a sweet kiss in the middle of Central Park.

I had no idea what this met at all till my eyes tracked down two three white numbers which made my heart stop.

6/17/14

My bottom lip trembled at the date my mind spinning as I let out a cry - I was hurt.

This picture was taken a day before I met Harry.

In other words harry has a girlfriend.

****

Marleys pov

I was angry- no I was livid. What made him think he had the fūcking right to play with my feelings?

I couldn't stand to let it happen- again, the lies, the kissing, the on going affection that took odd turns and was always having new spices to add more flavor- it was a replay of me and Jason.

"No, fūcking no!" I yelped as I stood up in my chair, pushing my computer to the ground along with endless school work and all other types of shìt that at the moment I could care less about.

I didn't want to cry, but that seemed like the only option at the moment- besides swearing and breaking shit. And as much as i wanted to slap myself and be all like 'why the hell are you crying?' i couldn't, simply because I know knew i had grown some kinda feelings for harry and i had the right to let it all out.

"SHIT, F*CKING D*CK I'M GONNA F*CKING MURDER YOU'RE A*SS."

I screamed, and cried, and screamed some more before i realized my apartment was torn to pieces and i was laying on the mess like a fat cat out of breath.

'"f*ck" I whispered before standing up quickly and yanking my cars keys from my purse- which also happened to be the only thing still in contact.

I knew my anger was far from gone yet and that once glimpse of harry and i would be set off like a bomb- so with the little sanity I still carried I quickly dialed the only number i had memorized by heart .. masons.

the phone rang and rang and rang before i groggily giggle blasted threw the speakers making me grit my teeth together-

"Hello ? mason ?" i hastily spoke only to receive another obnoxious giggle.

"He's a little busy, but hes not after ten once im done with him he can be all yours sweetie."

A sickly sweet voice moaned making me cringe - mason having a sex line? not my thing.

" um actually I was calling to tell him that I'm pregnant with his child." I fake cried making a large gasp and then smack fill across the receiver making me silently laugh threw all of my hideous heart ache.

"fucking dick ! you got a girl pregnant !" then there was another slap before the phone was picked up and masons voice shown threw.

"what the f*ck mars she was hot." he whined making me roll my eyes letting out a large puff of air.

"well next time answer your damn phone when i need your sorry ass!" i cried actually cried while pulling to the side of the rood and endlessly honking my horn in anger.

"sh*t, Marley calm down- were the f*ck are you im getting changed now."

" I don't have a f*cking clue! use your techno sh*t and track my f*cking phone!" i yelped before quickly hanging up.

I knew I shouldn't have been so rude to him but it was my only option seeing he wouldn't take me seriously if I didn't.

I then kept driving for about another ten blocks before letting out a fresh breath of air while parking next to an abandon gas station.

I was so tired- my head hurt, my eyes hurt, my feet hurt.. everything hurt and for the first time it wasn't because of a stupid ass hangovers or five inch heels and dresses.. it as for a guy who i cared for a bit to much who clearly couldnt give a flying f*ck about me. and i had no clue what to do about it.

********

Harrys pov (yay!)

"f*ck" I sighed as i walked out of Marley's apartment , harshly gripping my hair in annoyance as a pleased Thomas ( aka ace ) gingerly followed behind me, while little snickers quietly popped out of his god damn mouth.

who the hell was her Shirley temple ?

"shut up Thomas" i grumbled making his laughs get louder has he gave me a large pat on the back.

"you've lost your touch Harold- Marley's on to you and sadly for you shes not stupid." he stated making me glare his way.

"i know shes not stupid Thomas now get he f*ck away form me, this is practically what you wanted anyway so shut the f*ck up and go f*ck a hoe or some sh*t - do whatever you want just please get away from me." i boomed, making a stupid half side smirk form on his face before he quickly turned around walking to is car.

I let out a loud breath of relief i hadn't known id been holding before trudging back to my Audi, but not before quickly peeking at Marley's house to see if she had come outside... running up to me and swearing in my face or asking me stupid questions, even cry, but nothing.. the house was silent and so was my heart.

but this is what I deserved- it was day 23 of knowing Marley and we had hardly done anything- plus she wasn't falling for me which only made my job ten times harder but at this point know one even cared- my wife didn't, Marley surely wouldn't once this was all over, and my parents lived up state anyway.

know one was here, know one would ever be and I knew that the next time i saw marley things would be even worse than before.

++++++++

Gif on marley on the side>>>

++++++

1079 words yay!!

oh also did anyone catch what harry said at the end?

if you did please commment your thoughts!

im going to start goals again becuase i have lost so many readers so like

30 comments and 100 votes for the next chapter on tuesday

and dont frek out guys 30 comments and 100 votes is hardy anything plus i know you can do it !!

love you

-julia