|| clothes and ut-o's

{ I HAVE 2 NEW STORYS

OSCULATOR

AND HOODED GREEN!

If they gets a lot of reads I'll update this story again this .... Sunday ! }

****

* Harry's pov *

"Sorry nope I'm not coming out." Marley whined making me roll my eyes.

She was pissing me the fu-ck off.

"Marley please I bet you look good!" I huffed as I banged my head against her changing room door in annoyance.

"Harry please I look weird." She muttered making my heart thump.

What is she trying to say?

Is Marley .. Is she insecure?

I took a deep breath before letting the words slip out of my mouth making the room fall quiet.

"I bet you look absolutely beautiful Marley, please come out."

It was silent as I stepped away from the door, biting my lip as I played with my lanky fingers in hesitation.

Oh why did I say that?

My head then snapped up my heart warming as Marley stepped out of the dressing room.

She wore a simple yellow summer dress that stopped just above her knees. It was snug at the top giving away that little bit of cleavage that men always looked for, then a flowery pattern that strayed at her waist and waved to the bottom.

For the first time Marley made me feel weak.

"Um so..." She coughed, her cheeks heating red as she hid her face in her hair.

"Is this okay?"

I couldn't answer though my head hurt to much and my thoughts were to clustered asI went back to my job.

My fuc-king job everything was all a job.

*Flash back*

I twiddle my thumbs in a nervous manner as I watch my boss put different tapes into a large tv, frowning at some but smiling like a devil at others.

What have I done?

No, no Harry this is good it's okay.

Right?

I try and focus on the money I will be receiving, well if my documentary is good and heart breaking enough.

I then bite my lip and step back from the door as Jeff walks out; large smile on his dimpled face.

"Well done Harold, welcome to StarBase. Your show and name will be produced soon most likely next week, I loved you work so keep it up." He finished while parting my back making me smile.

I slowly close the door behind me as I run into my new office screaming a yes as I fist pump the air, that's until I hear a cry.

My head snaps quickly to the tv that my boss had forgotten to turn off. My first victim lay on the screen, tears pouring from her eyes as she has know idea she's being taped.

"I can't believe you! How could you harry!" She yells as she wipes off her dripping black makeup making me frown.

I don't remember this being taped.

"Oh get over it! Know one will ever love you! It's a fact."

I felt my mouth go dry at my harsh words as I run closer to the tv my face pressed slightly to the screen.

"No, no Harry know one will ever love you! One day you will fall in love with a victim and it will be too late because you harry styles are-"

I let out a sob as I shut the tv off sliding to my knees as I wipe my eyes.

What have I gotten myself into?

*end flash back*

"Harry?"

"Oh Harry?"

I jump back in fright as I look at Marley my thoughts twisted and broken.

I Swear if I had a vagina I would be squeezing it shut together with my legs that's how fu-cking uncomfortable I am at the moment.

"Harry are you okay?"

I just nod as I run my hands threw my hair trying to figure this out.

I thought Marley looked hot.

I didn't love my girlfriend.

And I'm starting to regret my job.

Just lovely.

"Okay. Well in going to pay for these so we can leave..." Marley awkwardly mumbled as she piled the clothes in her hands a scurrying away.

Fu-ck.

I sighed for the 1000th time this day as I walked around the corner of the shop after Marley.

I really needed to apologize, for everything.

I had been acting so distance and di-ck like and I couldn't loose Marley.

I couldn't just loose my job.

Ah great Harry now you sound like a prick.

"Marley!" I called over to the now brown-haried girl, she didn't react quickly but she slowly turned around her eyes blank.

"Hey you okay now?" She whispered as she pushed her shopping bag higher up on her elbow; supporting the weight.

"Yes. Listen Marley I'm sorry I have been like this I'm just- I remembered something and lets just say I don't have the best past and-"

"No Harry it's okay" she cut me off, a smile on her lips.

"I saw it in your eyes and I knew, that's why I gave you your space." She stated making my heart swell.

She was starting to care for me, and I liked it.

'No you didn't shut it'

'Yes'

'No'

'Yes'

'No'

"Harry?" she laughed again making my ears pop out while I blushed.

"Your spacing out quite a lot today" she giggled making my cheeks heat up even more.

'You little baby! Get your head together!'

"Um probably becuase it's cold out?"

"Harry it's 90 degrees!" She snorted making me bite my lip as I looked to the ground.

Damn it.

"Let's head out now shall we?" She asked making me nod.

Talking only seemed to lead me to embarrassment.

****

* Marleys pov *

"How about play station?"

"No"

"The in what's it called GTA sh-it"

"No"

"Movie?"

"No"

"Well fu-ck Harry what do you want to do?" I whined as I plopped on the couch my head pounding from all the commotion that had taken place today.

"Fu-ck Harry, mmm I like the sound of that." He smiled making me scoff as I swatted his shoulder.

"Ow!" He yelped as he grabbed his arm pouting my way.

"Hey just because I was all sappy earlier doesn't mean I'm going to be sappy now!" I laughed making Harry shake his head, a smile on his face.

"Okay so back to what we were doing." I mumbled while licking my dry lips in concentration, Harry's eyes trailing along my face.

"How about shot dare!" I laughed making Harry give me an odd look.

"Uh. what's that?"

I just laughed at his stupidity.

"Okay so we each eh I guess make a bet like say .. You say I have to eat a pile of dog sh-it and I say you have to make a video of yourself strip dancing. Well we each take a whole bottle of vodka and whoever can chug it first wins." I smirk making Harry smirk right back while nodding.

"It's so on."

We both stood up shaking hands in tribute as I grabbed two of Harry's best vodka bottles and plopping the on the solid granite counter top.

"Okay you're dare." Harry urged as he crossed his arms across his chest his eyes twinkling under the Florescence lights.

"If I win you have to..... Break into dance anytime I say this week ... Anytime anywhere!" I laughed making Harry frown shaking his head while scrunching up his nose.

"Haha okay now you."

"Um okay. If I win I get to kiss you."

I felt my ears pop and my breath went low.

Kiss me? He wanted to kiss me?

"Deal?" He asked while bringing out his hand.

"Deal." I gushed embarrassed by his actions as we once again shook hands.

**

"Chug chug chug!"

"Shutz up Harold!" I muttered my head pounding.

Harry was over a quarter way done with his bottle while I was only half way.

He was barley tipsy and I was as tipsy as ever.

Ah fu-ck.

"Im done!" Harry shouted making me spit half my bottle out while glaring at him.

"No fair.." I slurred making Harry laugh.

"Fair and square my dear fair and square."

"No.. I no."

"Hh come on mars lets get you to bed you look terrible." He gushed making me giggle.

"But I didn't get my kiss!" I pouted while pointing at my lips making Harry's eyes darken.

"Don't do that."

"Don't do what?"

"Bite your lip, it's to damn sexy."

"Oh you mean like this?" I asked while taking a piece if my lip between my teeth making Harry growl as I was pushed up against the wall.

"you want a kiss, fine..ill show you a kiss." He breathed as he pushed his plump cherry lips onto mine and...

Kissed me.

AUTHORS NOTE:

{ And scene } xx