Bendy x sick reader

You were sick today, laying on the ground  with a blanket under you, and one on top of you and had a pillow for your head. You were coughing, sneezing and sometimes you'd throw up. You had a bowl next to you. Bendy had no clue on how to take care of a sick hooman. So, he was just doing what you told him to do.
    Bendy came in with a bottle of medicine. "Alrighty (Y/n)~!! Time to take your medicine~!" He cheered. "You sound so enthusiastic.." you mummbled. "Oh! Come on! Don't be such a Debby downer (Y/n)!" He said. he poured your dose. "Open your mouth." He said. You shook your head, not wanting to taste the Disgusting medicine.
    "Come on (Y/n)!" You shook your head no. "I will find a way to make you." He said. "Fight me." You said with sass. He misses his chance to make you take it while you spoke. He thought for a moment. "I'll do something for you if you take it." He said. "Depends on what it is." You said. "I'll hug you~" He said. You shook your head no. Mmmm whatcha  say~~ "I'll kiss you~" He said. You rejected again.
   Bendy had an un-amused expression. "Fine. You don't have to take it." He said. "Really?" You asked. "Mhm." He replied. There was an awkward silence between you two. Then out of nowhere he kissed you, quickly. You gasped. He got the medicine in your moulth. He then pinned you down, making the medicine glide down your throat.  "Your good." You said. "I know~!" He replied.