Alice x Female Cat Reader

You and Alice had been together for a very long time. Mabye.. 5 years to be exact? You loved alice so much, you never wanted to let her go. You Sat alone in your room. (You two got your own place together) You were sitting on your bed, holding a little box. You opened it to reveal a ring. You were going to propose to alice... but how..? You want it to be special, you want to put your heart into it. You closed the box and put it in your pocket. You ears went down as you thought. You tail swished behind you.
     There was a knock on the door. "Come in." You said, then your love alice came in. "Hey (y/n)~♡!" She cooed. "Hello my angel." You replied. She sat next to you on your bed. "You've been in your room all day, is something wrong..?" She asked. "No..no.. no. I've just been thinking." You said. Alice nodded. "Mabye want to go for a walk..?" You asked. "Sure!" She chirped, kissing your cheek. Perfect... you thought.  
    You two walked through the park, chatting about things. You two walked up to a fountain. "It's beautiful!" Alice cheered. "Well... I know something even more beautiful.." you said as your tail swished side to side. "She's standing right in front of me..." you trailed off. Alice blushed. "Aaw~! How cute~~" She giggled. You smiled as your ears flattened against your head. You then took her hand and kneeled down. You pulled out the box with your free hand, and opened it. (Logic.)

"Alice Angel.. you've been my everything for the last 5 years.. and I want you to stay my everything forever. I want you to be by my side during the hardest of times.. I want to be by you during the best of times.. I want to spend the rest of my life with me.. but.. do you feel the same..? Tell my by ansering  this question... will you marry me?"

      Alice teared up and smiled as she blushed a bit. She through herself onto you, and latched  her arms around you tightly. She cried tears of joy onto your fur. "Yes! Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!!!!!" She cheered. You slid the ring onto her finger and hugged her back. You purred as she rubbed your back a bit. "I love you so much.." She whispered into your ear. "I love you too.." you whispered back.

~You guys ended up staying together forever! You also adopted a child! Congratulations!~

So sorry that it's short, I can't write long stories.😂