Bendy x Reader

You were sleeping on your father's lap. Your father was the one and only Joey Drew. You snored lightly. You were mabye.. 6 years old. Your father tapped your head. "(Y/n).. wake up." He said. You snored. "(Y/n). I said WAKE UP." He said again. You snored louder. "WAKE UP !!!" He yelled. You opened your eyes. "Hi papa." You greeted.
      "Why don't you go play with Bendy." He said. "Why did you wake me up for that..?" You asked, yawning. "Daddy can't work with his 'angel' sleeping on his lap." He said."why?" You asked. He didn't reply. You hopped off of his lap and went I see bendy. He was your favorite.
     You searched and searched for him. "Beennddyyyy?" You called. Oh, Bendddyyyyy!!" You continued calling. You heard a scream, it was your father. Your eyes widened and you ran to a nearby closet. You breathed heavily and you were very scared. What if daddy is dead..? You thought. You felt tears hold up in your eyes. Soon, there were hot tears falling from your cheeks.
      You heard the door open, you saw a short figure. You hugged your knees and sobbed. "P-please don't hurt m-me..." you stuttered. "Why would I hurt you? Your my best friend." You recognized the voice, it was your favorite cheeky cartoon, Bendy. "B-bendy..?" You asked, as you looked up. A putrid smell filled the air. Bendy smelled like blood. You shrugged it off.
       He held his hand out to you. You took his hand and he pulled you up. You hugged him. "Is daddy okay..?" You asked. Bendy went silent. When you hugged him, you got wet. (GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER!) You thought it was the ink, but BOI we're you wrong. He pulled away and he pulled you out of the closet gently.
      Your eyes widened in horror, when you saw bendy was covered in blood. You looked at yourself and you had blood on you from hugging him. "You... killed....my.....father!" "(Y/n).. I did it for you.." he said. "You killed someone I love, for ME?!" You yelled, feeling hurt and betrayed. Hot tears falling once again. "He said he was going to kill you." Bendy told you.
      "Why should I believe you? You traitor!" You yelled. Bendy shook his head. "I knew you'd say that." He said, as he took out a recording of Joey saying he was plotting to kill you, since it was too much stress taking care of you. He was right, you didn't know who to trust. You didn't know how to feel.  But.. what you did know, what that Bendy was there for you in your time of need.
~End of Flashback~
(PLOT TWIST HAHAHAHA)
     You were standing in front of bendy, he was in a tux. There was a priest. "Do you, (Y/n) (L/n), take Bendy to be your lawfully wedded husband?" He asked.
"I do." You said. "Do you, Bendy Demon, take (y/n), to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asked.
"I do." He said.  "You may kiss the bride." The priest said. Then bendy kissed you, and you kissed back.

~Just Married~