Alice x Female Reader

(Lesbian fan fiction ahead)
You were walking through the old abandoned studio. You looked at every inch of the place. Until, something caught your eye.  It was a poster of an angel, with... devil horns? You shrugged it off. You continued staring at the poster. "Alice angel.. sent from above.. she sings and dances.." you mumbled as you read. "Shes.. beautiful.." you blushed slightly.
      You didn't know that someone was watching you. She was a blushing mess. Beautiful..? You turned and saw somone run, but they dropped something. You walked over to it, and picked it up. It was a halo. You looked back at the poster and saw Alice had a halo. "No one else here has a halo.." you said, then ran off to find alice.
      You heard muffled sobbing. As you walked, the sobbing got louder. You held the halo in your hands, firmly. You rubbed the halo, making it shinier. You walked into a room. You saw somone crying.. you went and sat by the person. You noticed it was Alice. "Alice..?" You asked. She looked up. "O-oh! (Y-Y/n).." she said. "How do you know my name..?" You asked. "You used to work here.." she mumbled. "Oh, right.." you replied.
      You blushed a bit. "I-I have your halo." You told her, as you put it on her head. "Oh.. thank you.." Alice said, she was still crying. "Whats wrong..?" You asked. "I-I don't think people will except me for who I am.." she said. "What do you mean..?" You asked. "I was supposed to be Bendy's Minnie mouse.. but.. I don't like boys.. I like girls.." she mumbled.
     "Its okay.. I like girls too." You said. Alice blushed. "Really..?" She asked. You nodded. She smirked. "Prove it~" she teased. You leaned close to her, and pecked her on he lips. "Enough proof for you?" You asked. "Hmmm.. no." She said. "I'll show you proof!♡" she said. She wrapped her arms around you, and she kissed you. You kissed back, as you put a hand on her cheek. When you two parted, she whispered in your ear. "I love you (y/n).." "I love you too, Alice."