Yandere Bendy x innocent reader

You skipped around happily in your work place. You were an animator, you loved the place! You were always very happy and optimistic!
    One day, you were sitting at your desk. You were drawing bendy. "Hehehe~" you giggled as you worked. Joey then walked in. "Hello ms. (Y/n). How are we today?" He asked. You turned, web you saw him your smile widened. You ran and hugged him tight. "I'm great!how about you?" You asked. "I'm good. Thank you (Y/n)." He said, pulling away from the hug. He took your hand and kissed it. You blushed and giggled.
       But, what you didn't know.. was that a certain devil saw you. And he was furious. He walked into a room, he grabbed a knife.
"I'll make sure, that your mine, and only mine.. (Y/n) Senpai." Bendy grumbled. He stayed in the dark room. "Joey! Joey! Joey! I need you! Please! Come here!! Quickly!" Bendy shouted, with a smirk.
      Joey came into the dark room. "Bendy? Are you in here?" Joey asked. "Why, yes. I am, Joey." Bendy said, closing the door. Do it was pitch black. "Whats wrong?" He asked. "Your what's wrong, your keeping me away from (y/n) senpai!" Bendy yelled as he jumped and Joey and stabbed him right in the heart. Joey yelled in pain, and fell over. His heart stopped, and he died.
      Bendy for the blood of himself and opened the door. "GUYS!! JOEY FELL! THERE WAS A KNIFE ON THE GROUND-- AND T-THE STABBED HIM! Joey is dead!" Bendy shouted, acting upset. (Y/n) was the first to run in , and found bendy. Bendy was fake sobbing. Mia hugged him tightly.
      "Dont worry Bendy.. I'm here." She told him. He hugged her back. "T-thanks (Y/N).. your the best.." he said. "Anytime, my little devil." She said, kissing his forehead. "(Y/n).. can I tell you something..?" He asked. You nodded. "Of course!" You smiled, like the optimistic girl you are. Bendy smiled. "I love you (Y/n)." He told you, blushing.
     You smiled widely. "I love you too Bendy!" You cheered and missed him on the cheek. He little devil fail wagged, happily. Aw.. Bendy stroked your hair, lovingly. Then Bendy mumbled something, too quiet for you to hear. "And if anyone tries tearing us apart... I'll kill them... just like joey....." you couldn't hear him. "What?" You asked. "Nothing.. don't worry about it." Bendy told you.