Chapter Eight: Blue Lagoon.

A/N: 2094 Words.

"So if you care to find me look to the western sky! As someone told me lately:

'Everyone deserves the chance to fly!'" 

Spinning around on the top of the couch I couldn't help but smile as I leaned back, almost tipping off of the edge of the couch.

"And if I'm flying solo, at least I'm flying free. To those who'd ground me take a message back from me." I waved my arms for a moment as I leaned to far back on the back of the couch and lost my balance, falling backwards I let out a loud yelp as I fell on my bum.

"Ow." I groaned, standing up I rubbed my bum and glared at the couch, "You're just like the walls." I spat at the object before I kicked it, "That didn't help!" I screamed, hopping up and down on my foot as I held my other foot in my hands in pain.

"Do I want to ask why you're hopping around the living room?" I glanced at Zayn as he stared at me with a raised eye brow and a phone in his hand.

"You should be glad I kicked the couch or I would be kicking you." I muttered darkly.

Suddenly the front door burst open and Louis and Niall ran into the house, "GUYS! GET YOUR BATHERS! WE FOUND SOMETHING AWESOME!" Louis yells, grabbing onto Zayn's shoulders Louis decided to turn Zayn into one of those shake work out weights - I think Zayn's a bit sea sick at the moment.

"Why?" Liam yell from upstairs somewhere.

"We found a cool-"

"Shh, don't tell." Louis whispers, putting his hand over Niall's mouth, "Go, bathers, now." Louis stares Zayn down and Zayn walks up the stairs grumbling, "You too Anna." I jumped a bit in surprise.

"Me? Why-"

"Go." Louis pointed to the stairs.

"But-"

"Now." we stared at each other for a moment before I followed Zayn up the stairs, muttering not so pleasant things about Louis.

Slamming the door shut as I kept grumbling rude words under my breath as I pulled some swimmers out of my draws before I paused, "Wait, why the hell am I listening to them?"

Thunking myself on the head I flopped down onto my bed and pulled my phone out from under my pillow. Unlocking it I started going through twitter, blocking the rude people and replying to some. 

Suddenly someone's banging against my door, "Anna, are you dressed?!"

I fake coughed, "Nah mate, I'm sick-"

"GET DRESSED! OR WE'RE CALLING YOUR DAD!"

Another thing that has happened since my 'surprise ass holes, I'm pregnant prank' - they now black mail me by say they'd call my dad... and they have... my god I got a four hour lecture on 'how to be nice to ass clowns, even if you don't like them'.

Yeah, he has a wonderful way of wording things.

Cussing louder than before I threw my phone onto the bed and pulled out the first pair of bathers that was in the draws and changed into Tardis blue two piece and buttoned up a black long sleeved shirt over the top of it.

Slipping on my thongs (flip flops) I grabbed a towel and walked out of my room to find Louis and Niall bouncing up and down, right outside my door.

"Come on!" Louis tries to pull my arm out of it's socket as he drags me down the hallway, down the stairs and into the backyard.

"Where are we going exactly?" I snapped as he dragged me to the small tea house and then  yanked me behind it, "No, Louis - I don't-" grunting in annoyance Louis grabbed onto me and picks me up bridal style.