Chapter Seven: Ice Cream Flavours

A/N: Sorry for the wait guys, I'm drowning in drama and assignments at the moment .-. Hopefully this upload will make the wait worth it ^.^ Love you all, 

~ Caitlin

Word count: 3160

Mystery Lover's POV

"Where do you think Anna went?" 

"Probably to go prepare something evil for us." 

Frowning I stood up and walked after the girl, the entire thing of 'trying to get rid of my feelings for her', isn't really working anymore.

Not since Mr. Depp decided to reconnect 'old ties with friends'.

Looking around, I walked out of the door to the outside world to find Anna sleeping on the ground. Bending down I pushed her brown hair out of her face and stared at her pale face.

"Why are you so thin?" I mumble, put my arms underneath her before I picked her up bridal style.

I walked through the back door, closing it with my foot and turned around, only for Anna to shift. Stiffening I looked down and saw Anna squirm for a second before she buried her head into my chest.

"Anna?" I whispered, trying to see if she had woken up. She hadn't.

Swallowing I walked into the lounge room and gently placed her on one of the couches, but she had held onto my shirt. Smiling softly at the sleeping beauty I tried to untangle her hand from my shirt before I gently placed it down next to her.

Picking up a cushion I put it under her head, and pulled the blanket that was on the back of the couch over her. Tucking her underneath it I bent down again, running my hand through her hair as I pushed it out of her face and pressed my lips against her forehead.

"Just because you hate me, doesn't mean I'll stop loving you." I whispered, slowly pulling away from her before I walked out of the room.

really need to figure out how to tell Anna I like her, or someone else will beat me to it. I know they will.

Anna's POV

The door bell rings and I race to the door, ripping it open I see Eye Liner standing there, dressed in black skinny jeans and a shirt, making me grin.

"EYE LINER!" I yelled, flying at him and wrapped him.

"MOVIE GIRL!" he yelled back, picking me off of the ground he span me around, laughing and I couldn't help but let some girlie giggles escape from my lips. He puts me onto my feet and pecks my forehead, "I missed you." he stares at me before he bends down and whispers in my ear, "We have an audience."

"I missed you to, babe." I wrapped my arms around his neck and his eyes slightly widened as he probably just realized I am going to make this real as hell to complete the mission.

Eye Liner put me on my feet and I slowly pull away from him with a goofy smile on my face, "Anna? Who's this?"

"Eye Liner." I mused.

Eye Liner rolled his eyes, threw his arm over my shoulder and gave Zayn and Harry a wave, "Hey, the names Connor." they stared at him, probably at his snake bites and rocker style hair.

".... Zayn..."

"...Harry..." they stared at him, before they glanced at each other and excused themselves before darting away.

"I think they're going to alarm the others."

"I think we need to step up our game." I mused, looking up at him, he chuckles and we walk into my house as we went and sat on the couch, snuggling and giggling as we whispered little nothings to one another.