Chapter Six: Pretty Boy Blues

A/N: This is 2512 Word's. I hope you like it, I kinda wrote it in school... 

If you have any thoughts about what might happen, or what you would like to happen, comment below and I could include that for you, since I may or may not be running out of idea's and all...

Uh, yeah... ENJOY! XD

~ Caitlin

* * A N N A ' S  P O V * *

Someone knocked on my door, "Anna? Can I come in?"

Rolling my eyes I opened the door and stared at Liam, "What do you want, Pretty Boy?"

"Pretty Boy?"

"Yep, all of you are 'pretty' in your fan's eyes, and you're in a boy band. Thus equals, Pretty Boy, now what do you want, Payne?"

 "I would like to talk to you." Liam stared at me and I breathed out in annoyance before I leaned on the right side of the door frame.

"What is it, Payne?"

"I'm here to tell you if you want to blame anyone, blame it on me. Just don't hold it against the others, for the-"

I put my hand up, silencing my rival, "Pretty Boy, please. They need to take whatever comes from their actions. Whether it's from me, someone else or just plain Karma. I won't forgive, I won't forget, but that doesn't mean I won't play nice for now. I'm still talking to someone about our next plan."

"And who is this person?"

"Eye Liner, he's a pretty good guy, doesn't want to hurt me like you and your pals did." 

Liam breaths out, as if trying to calm himself, "Do you want to come down for food?"

"Sorry, I don't eat with people who could easily poison me."

"We wouldn't-"

"I wouldn't put it past you." I scowled.

"Just... please come down, you've been up here for the past three days. And you haven't come down for food or anything."

"No." I slammed my door in his face before I fell onto my bed with my hands behind my head as I stared at the roof... and my tummy growls. God dammit.

Sitting up I walked to my door and opened it, finding the hallway empty. Walking down my stair's I appear in the kitchen to find a big mess and frozen Pretty Boy's as they stared at me in shock.

"... What the... what's going on in here?" I took a deep breath in as I tried to calm myself.

"We were... making... food..." Zayn stared at me, as if he waited for me to blow up on him.

"Clean it up." I walked to my food cupboard, stepping over flour and other food items before I pulled an apple out of my food bowl and walked out of my cupboard and then glanced at the boys before I walked away and went and sat on my back door step.

Yawning I put my chin onto my hand as my eyes started to fight with me, maybe stalking my fans on Tumblr all night wasn't such a good idea?

I put my apple next to me as I laid on my back and stared up at the sky, thinking about all the bizarre fan fiction they seemed to come up with, and then, I was out like a light.

* * A N N A ' S  D R E A M * *

I found myself standing in an old, crumbling stone room. Looking around I slowly turned, only seeing the room around me have no exit points what so ever, "How...?"