Chapter Three: Presents And Surprises

• Dedicated to You

A/N: 3639 words my loves ^.^ I hope you enjoy this :)

Anna's House is on Polyvore, under the name "Anna's House" on my profile, along with the outfits she wears.

~ Caitlin xox 

Annabelle Davis' Point Of View

 I stood with my luggage, my black mid-thigh in height suit case, red duffle bag that was attached to the top of that and the messenger laptop bag leaning against that as I checked my phone, scrolling through the rules team Management have sent me.

 Rule thirty four; do not gain weight and keep the dietary and fitness work outs to keep our desired weight for you.

Rule fifty six; do not go into contact with people who will hinder our work, i.e. Alex Gaskarth, Dan Howell, etc.

Rule sixty eight; keep an eye on magazine’s and gossip about other celebrities.

Rule seventy nine; if you find a role for a movie that looks good on your resume, audition for it.

Rule eighty four; start and complete two scripts by the time your vacation has finished.

Rule ninety eight; no tattoos or piercings unless we authorize it.

Rule a hundred a five; do not break any of these rules or there will be consequences.

 How many rules can these idjits make? What’d they do, stay up all night trying to write them up just so I wouldn't ‘step out of line’ while I’m on holiday? What’s with them anyway? Why can’t I just live my life my own way – oh right.

Dad wasn't able to look after me the entire time, so he hired some ‘professionals’ to do that for him as he worked also… my god they've ruined my life.

Stopping me from going to movies, making friend’s with people who aren't ‘famous’ and made me get to the point where I’m considered unhealthy with my weight, even the doctor said so.

Scowling at my phone I shoved it into my Totoro bag and then zipped it up as I waited for Dad to come down stairs to drive me to the airport.

“Ready to go?”

“Yep.” I looked to the stairs to see Dad walking down them.

“Got your plane ticket?”

“Yes Dad.”

“Wallet?”

“Yes Dad.”

“Phone?”

“Sadly, yes.”

“Off we go then!” Dad says cheerily, grabbing my suit case and duffle bag as I grabbed my laptop bag and followed him out to the car.

 * * M E M O R Y * *

The only sound in the corridor's was my Converse hitting against the floor as I ran in the direction the security guard pointed me to.

I was going to see them again, my boys. My best friend's.

Seeing the sign '1D Change Room', I hit the breaks and started to skid across the floor, the screeching sound of rubber on the wooden floor echoing around the halls.

Scampering over to the door I opened to find the boys, fresh out of the showers from the wet hair, sitting on the couch, talking and laughing.

"Guys!" I beamed at them as their attention turned from each other to me, and all happiness wiped off of their faces in a split second.

"Anna..." they all stood up and stared at me as I grinned at them.