Chapter One: James

A/N: This is a Christmas Pressie for you guys, so hopefully you will enjoy it, because there's no gift backsies ;) 

~Caitlin xx 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

(2260 Words.)

Anna's Point Of View

"AND THAT'S A WRAP!" 

I broke from character and turned around to stare at the director, "It's been good working with you people, see you next time we shoot a movie, but you can go away now" I chuckled at the directors teasing as everyone turned to one another and started to talk to each other happily.

I mean, we just finished this move a year a head of schedule - and now we'll keep it a secret from fans so we can get ready for the next movie, which is going to be Iron man - and oh my gosh. We're having a Black Widow movie - that I get to be in!

"Anna!"

"Tom!" I turned and got a hug from Tom Hiddleston who plays Loki in the MARVEL movies.

"We won't be working together anymore!" he whines and I chuckle as I pulled away from him.

"I know darling, doesn't it suck? Well, at least we'll always have the fact we get to be in the next Thor movie together"

"Ah, yes. It's a good thing they hired you, Agent Brooks," Tom jokes, "It's brilliant though that they have now made you into my little daughter, Hela. Oh I can't wait to see the posts on Tumblr about this plot twist" Tom smacks his hands together and I laugh at his evil expression.

"Okay, Loki, we need to get out of our costumes before-"

"Hot Intern heading your way Anna, break a leg and name the kids after me" Tom sprinted away from him and I stared after him in confusion before it dawned on me what he had said - James was coming. And James was indeed hot as the sun, and he's heading this way to burn me up.

And by that, I mean my face is going to be a fire engine again.

Quickly I tried to make a runner for it, but instead I bump into someone, "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry-"

"Don't worry about it Anna"

Oh crap.

"James," I nervously breathed out and gave him an awkward smile, "Fancy seeing you here..."

"Well, I do work as an Intern here - and I was going to give Robert his coffee, but now I'm wearing it because of some causalities"

"Ah... sorry about that" 

"Well, I'm sure you can repay me by coming over to my apartment tonight for dinner"

I blinked at James - I mean, woah, good looking Intern has just asked me out. On a date - and I agreed. I feel as if I should burst into a song right now and tap dance my way out of this place with Neil Harris as my back up dancer.

"Uh... I'm free" I nod in awe as he smirks at me.

"Great, you can get to my apartment, right? Here's my number, arrive by eight" I stand there in shock for a moment as he walked away.

"I don't like him"

"He seems like an ass"

"Leave Anna alone, if she likes him - she likes him" Scarlett snaps at the boys who flinched and she puts an arm around my shoulders, "Though I have got to admit, he does seem like a bit of a d-"

"Ba-ba-ba, no swearing around me. Management will kill me if they found out I have bad influence around me..."

"You're management team is also a d-"