Chapter 16

Chapter 16

____________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late upload.....Finals next week........wish me luck :D cuz i need it 

Seriously guys i do need it 

-Barbara Rangel

____________________________________________________________

dedicated to Cocoa8 because she commeneted first >.<

Samantha's POV

I woke up to the light straining in my eyes. I yawned and stretched.

I actually managed to fall asleep and not wake up due to nightmares. I smiled at the thought and tried to get up, but I was pinned down.

I groaned and turned my body to look at Jayden who was still sleeping with a smile on his face. I couldn't help but giggle at how cute he looked. He looked so relaxed and at peace.

I wanted to just lay there and watch him, but that would be waayyy to creepy.

I leaned forward and blew on Jay's face softly. Jay moved ans swiped at his face. I laughed and did it again. He swiped his face and I had to hold in another giggle.

I placed a soft kiss on Jayden's cheek. I placed another on his nose and then his forehead.

Jayden was starting to wake up.

I was going to kiss Jayden's Chin when he woke up and captured my lips with his.

“You little tease! You were going to kiss everything, but my actual lips weren't you!”

I turned red and winked at him.

Jayden let out a low growl and tackled me to the bed and started to tickle me.

“No, No J-Jayden St-Stop..hahaha...I can't breath...Hahaha...Okay you win...I'm sorry...I hahaha Teased you”

Jayden finally stopped tickling me when he was satisfied with my apology. He let me sit up. I sat down on the bed and Saw Jayden staring at something.

Jayden was staring at the scar on my hip and the one that was on the middle of my stomach.

Jayden had this look of pure anger on his face.

“Who Gave you those scars Sam”

I gulped and tried to climb off the bed, but Jayden pulled me back down.

“I said WHO gave you those Sam!!”

I tried to hold back tears as I responded.

“The one on my hip is from when my brother pushed me down a hill and a rock dug into my hip. When I stood up n scratched down my waist.”, I paused to take a breathless

“The one on the middle if my stomach was made by Leslie. She took a knife and carved down my stomach. She said I was to fat and she was trying to preform lipo suction on me.”

Jayden pulled me into a hug and I could feel his body shaking. I looked into his eyes and they were pitch black.

“How dare they..”, Jayden tried to speak, but was to angry to continue.

Jayden pulled up my shirt and I started to protest.

“Please Sam. I won't do anything I just want to see.”