Chapter 20

Chapter 20
DO NOT SKIP THE PASSAGE BELOW!!! IT CONTAINS A SPOILER!!
Hey guys how’s life!?!?!?!?! Hahaha  sorry for the late upload, but here it is…so there is this guy I like and he likes me. We were going to start dating, but…then I found out he is a gangster and his whole family is in the business. I was like eh whatever, but then I met his dad and I was like never mind….ANYWAYS the point to this is I decided to make him into a character so...be expecting a gangster in here!!*evil laugh*
-Barbara

Samantha’s POV ( 2 weeks later)

Two weeks had passed since Xavier’s Pack had arrived. Things were going…..okay. Training has started the day after the bondfire, but I didn’t lead those trainings. We had worked it out so that Jayden would lead the trainings for the first two weeks so that I could get a feel of what Xavier’s wolves were capable of.
    I had watched them train with Jayden for 5 hours every other day. After watching them I had put together a workout/ training schedule for them that contained a few obstacle courses. I saw what they were capable and excelled at and what they lacked.
    His pack really sucked at offense, but they were actually pretty good at defense. I mean they weren’t anywhere as good as my pack, but they were good nonetheless. 
    Surprisingly I hadn’t had any run-ins with Leslie or her pack of whores, but I knew that wouldn’t last long.
    Right now I was setting up the equipment I needed for the training session that I was going to lead. Xavier’s,  Jayden’s, and my pack were all going to be there. We all needed to train just in case those wolves that attacked Xavier’s pack came to attack ours.
    I was setting up a few guns and knives on a table that faced a couple of trees. Yes I know most wolves don’t like using weapons, but sometimes it’s just necessary.
    I had just finished setting up everything when the wolves from our packs started to come outside. I could see some of the male wolves in Xavier’s pack eye shagging me. I was wearing tight black shorts that were short, but not slutty and a fitted white muscle shirt with the words kick ass printed across the front. The twins had bought me this shirt when I finished my training.
      I pulled my hair into a ponytail and waited for everyone to join me outside. Jayden and Xavier were standing near the front of the room with me. I cleared my throat and started to speak.
    “Good morning. My name is Alpha Sam and I am going to be training you from now on. Alpha Jayden was only training you so that I could get a sense of what you did and did not know.” I scanned the crowd and let my words sink in. I could see that some wolves from Xavier’s pack weren’t paying attention while the ones that had known me before were staring at me with disbelief and contempt.    
    I felt my eyes harden as I saw people openly talking and dismissing what I had to say. My wolf howled in anger. Jayden took a step forward, but I held him back.
    I closed my eyes and let my wolf shine through before I spoke again, “EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN TO ME!!!.” I cleared my throat and glared at everyone as they looked at me in disbelief.  “You may not be use to listening to anyone besides your Alpha, but you will listen to me. I am the here to train you because I am the best fighter there is in the U.S. I lead the warriors of mine and Alpha Jayden’s pack. Now you will shut the fuck up and do what I say or I can promise you the rest of training will be hell. Now my pack and Alpha Jayden’s pack step away from Alpha Xavier’s pack. As a matter of fact stand on the opposite side of the field.” After they moved I turned to face Xavier’s pack before I spoke again, “I have noticed that your defense skills are okay, but your offense skills suck ass. So today that is what we will focus on. We will start with hand to hand combat before we move to blocks. Today we will mostly use martial arts and maybe a little boxing technique. You will learn how to block and receive blows. Yes I know that sounds weird, but whenever you guys get hit you falter in your technique, so you guys need to learn that when you hit you need to ignore the pain and keep going. We will warm up and then split into partners. My packs (includes Jayden’s pack) start doing your warm-ups and then switch to your balance and endurance practice.”
    I nodded at my pack giving them permission to start and then led Xavier’s pack into warm-ups.
I had just started the pack on punching techniques when I was interrupted by Leslie.
    “Why are we even following your advice I mean you use to be a punching bag for this pack. We are not meant to follow a pathetic little girl like you, so just go back to taking beatings and let us get trained by someone who is actually good.”
I raised an eyebrow at her before I replied to her
    “A lot had changed since I left your pack. For instance I am a black belt testing for my 2nd degree. I am also skilled in hand to hand combat, group combat, and weapon combat. So please tell me how a dirty little whore like you can know more than me?”
    A boy from her pack stepped forward, “I bet you aren’t even as good as you pretend to be. I could kick your ass in 5 minutes.”   
I smirked at him, “And who are you”
“I am Brendon a warrior from the Firestone pack, the leader actually. I am the best fighter in this pack besides the Alpha.”
“Okay warrior Brendon lets fight. If you win I will bow down to you and you can lead this training session, but if I win you bow down to me and train in a sparkly tank top and short shorts.”
    He agreed to the deal and stepped forward. I could see Leslie and her friends smirking. Ha she must actually think this guy has a chance.
We were about to start when Xavier interrupted, “If you lose Brendon you will no longer be lead warrior because you challenged an Alpha. You can still be a warrior, just not the leader. Oh and you will receive 20 licks from me.”
    Brendon looked nervous, but determined. I turned and threw a small smile at Xavier. After a moment hesitation He flashed me a wide grin. Wow. He defended me.
I shook my head and sunk into battle mode. I turned and circled Brendon. I took in how he leaned slightly more weight onto his left leg.  He kept his body turned slightly leaving his right side open.  He lunged towards me trying to grab me. I dodged to the right and landed a punch on one of his pressure points on his back. He winced in pain making me smile. He glared at me and started throwing punches, I dodge them, but when one came to close I grabbed his hand and twisted. Brendon let out a short scream. Yep that hand was so dislocated now. I smirked and move back. He punched again and his fist barely grazed me. I growled at him and attacked. I did a spinning hook kick to his head and followed it with a jab and a swift punch to another pressure point. I watched as his face contorted in pain. That serves him right for challenging me. He tried to sweep my leg, but I countered with a round house kick and a series of punches. I smiled at him and punched him with all my force into his solar plex. I laughed as he fell to the floor in pain gasping for breath. Poor little boy. I had hit his solar plex straight on, so he won’t be able to breathe right for the next hour or so. 
    I turned to face the group, “NOW EVERYONE PARTNER UP AND DO THE PUNCHES”
I couldn’t help but smile when everyone jumped to do what I said. Wow I guess they are afraid now. I glared at Leslie and watched in satisfaction as she shivered in fear before turning to ignore me.
    I taught them a few offensive attacks and left to check on my pack and make sure they were working. After I was assured that they were practicing their endurance.
I let the packs finish their separate activities before I combined them. Together we all worked on stamina building. We worked on blocks and then ran 5 miles. Once we completed the run I made them grapple/wrestle in partners for a hour before we headed to the guns. I taught them how to aim the gun and shoot properly. I showed off for a bit before I had Bryan, Brett, Jordan, Jason, Chase, and Christian help me demonstrate techniques. I called out shots (how far to shoot, which gun to use, what to shoot, ect.) and then had them help me teach the rest of the pack members do the same thing. Sarah and Monica were picking out enough take-out for all 3 packs. I had dismissed them since they knew what we were doing today already. I finished of the training using punching bags. They had to do 40 round house kicks on each leg followed by 40 hook kicks on each leg.  
    When we finished everyone was on the floor panting in exhaustion, even my pack! I laughed and headed over to Jayden. He gave me a swift kiss before he just held me. I heard a growl and turned to see Xavier glaring at Jayden. Damn if looks could kill then Jayden would be dead. I rolled my eyes and glared at Xavier. He stalked towards me.
“Sammy I just wanted to let you know that Victoria is coming back at the end of this week. She was gone to go visit another pack. Erm..I just thought you might want to know.”
I smiled at him and couldn’t help, but hug him. Xavier wrapped me in his arms and buried his face into my hair.
Wait…WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING!!!
I wrenched myself out of his arms. Xavier looked hurt for a brief second before his eyes turned vacant.
    “Erm thanks Xavier. Is there anything else you need?”
“Eh yeah, I wanted to ask you to forgive Alex. I know that he hurt you, but he is really sorry. I knoe I have no right to ask this of you, but please forgive him. I can’t stand to see him in pain. He hasn’t been the same since you ran away. I hate seeing him sad. He regrets what he did and just wants his sister back.”
    I glared at the floor. How dare he!
I turned to face him, “You’re right, you have no right to ask that of me. I can’t forgive him anyways because I don’t know if I can. The old me would forgive me, but the new me says that you and him need to shove it.”
I grabbed Jayden’s hand and walked off leaving Xavier behind.
“I am sorry Jayden I didn’t mean to hug him. It was my wolf.”
Jayden gave me a weak smile before he hugged me, “Its fine Sam, I mean he is your mate.
I glared at him, “He is NOT my mate. He made that perfectly clear before.” I whispered the last part.
“Anyways Lets go eat, the food should be here anyways
    The food must have been delicious, but I didn’t notice. I didn’t really notice anything
I was so confused. Was Alex really a mess after I left? If he regrets what he did why did he do it in the first place? Why did I make him hate me in the first place? Why did my parents have to die? Are they in heaven? Should I forgive Alex? Why did I hug Xavier? Does my wolf want him now? I don’t want him, but does he want me now?  Why did Victoria leave in the first place? Will she forgive me for nope keeping in contact? Has she met her mate yet? Why couldn’t Jayden be my mate? Is his mate out there? What id he meets her? Will I let him go? Who attacked Xavier’s pack? Are they coming here? Why did they attack?
    My mind was whirling with unanswered questions. I could feel my head pounding.
I excused myself and headed to my room. I took a long shower. It helped relieve some of the stress in my shoulders. I headed to the bed and found Jayden laying there.
    He looked so peaceful.
I smiled and went too laid down next to him. I kissed his cheek softly. Jayden stirred a little and pulled me to him.
    I snuggled into him. I laid in bed thinking about how my life has been
What am I suppose to do with Alex. What would mom want me to do? What would dad want me to do
I finally feel asleep thinking about my parents.

COMMENT
VOTE
FAN
_____________________________________________________________________________________