Chapter 12

• Dedicated to all my fans

Chapter 12

dedicated to all my fans!!!!!

Okay so if you haven't noticed.....the more votes and comments I get the faster I upload :P

Yeah I know that sounds mean, but what can I say....I LOVE IT when you comment and vote.....i feel so special when you do >.<

Other wise I will upload once a week. Sorry...

Oh yea it was my MOMMY'S B-DAY!!!!

Samantha's POV …....(3 weeks later)

I was laying on my bed just thinking. Wow. I mean my life is so much better now. I have a pack that loves me and a guy that I adore. Yeah it turns out I like Jayden, but I'm not sure if he likes me. I mean if he asks me out I will obviously say yes, but if he just wants to be friends I would like that too.

I sat up and started stretching my legs. They were still kind of sore from running from the boys. Hahaha. I had woken up early today and figured it would be awesome to wake them up. Since Sarah and Monica were awake I made them help me. It was hilarious!! We stood in the hallway with bullhorns and started screaming in different accents. I started laughing again just thinking about it.

Flash Back

Sarah, Monica and I tiptoed down the hall until we were standing in the middle. We were going to scare the boys awake because they had left the living room a mess. Oh yeah payback is a bitch. We all picked up our bullhorns and counted to three.

1.........2...................3

Ello mate time to wake up (Australian accent)

Ay yo mi man time to get up (Jamaican accent)

Move yur cheecks baby sweets (country accent)

Ey yo man time to get a move on(Ghetto accent)

Por que no levantas! (Spanish)

Hello govna wake up so we can have a spot of tea (British accent)

I started laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face. Sarah and Monica were on the floor laughing. We could hear the guys falling out of their beds. There were so many loud thumps that I Fell to the floor laughing.

Well It was funny until all the guys came out with angry expressions.

Jayden was the first to speak, “WTF was that!!!!”

I started at him as I tried to hold in my laughter.

All the guys started talking at once

“I need my beauty rest” -Brett

“Yeah you woke me up and...OMFG...I might start looking ugly without my rest!!” Bryan

“WTH Monica I thought you were hurt” -Christian

“ Fuck Sarah you scared the shit out of me” -Jason

“Dude I have to give you props for that” -Jordan

“Yeah it was awesome, but next time warn a brother” -Chase

Sarah, Monica and I just looked at each other. We all fell to the floor laughing so hard we were crying. That was until Jayden spoke again.