Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Author's Note-

This is dedicated to lovdjay for being the 2nd person to comment (first person has already had a dedication)

Hey guys sorry I haven't uploaded in a week, but I have been trying to get my grades up :)

I saw all the comments you guys left me :D I likey ;)..........Thanks for the votes too =)

You guys deserve a cookie....which you might get at the end of this chapter :P

******This is going to resume in Samantha's POV and it will be what is happening after she leaves... So YES SHE WILL STILL BE IN HER CAR WHEN I RESUME!!

-Barbara aka Batman

Samantha's POV(this continues from the end of chapter 3)

I drove without stops until I was out of town. I stopped at a gas station that was luckily nearby since I was running out of gas. I ran inside and grabbed some snacks before paying for the gas. I wanted to cry, but it would seem weird to just burst out crying in the middle of a store. After I paid I walked outside and quickly filled up my tank.

I Grabbed my Ipod and my connection wire so that I could hook it up to my radio. I scrolled through my music and clicked on Set fire to the Rain. Hahaha, why am I listening to sad music? Laughing I drove out of the lot. Oh man! Maybe I am going into hysterics!! Shaking my head, I kept driving.

I drove on for hours and only stopped when I needed to use the restroom. I stopped once to get some food, but I didn't eat it. I had walked into the gas station and had grabbed a bag of chips, but I saw my reflection from one of the metal counters they had. I am so fat! No wonder Xavier didn't want me.

I ran out of the gas station and kept driving. I drove for a few more hours before I couldn't contain my tears anymore. I stopped by the side of the road and..............just broke down. I cried. I cried because I was fat. I cried because no one liked me. I cried because my own brother hates me. Most importantly I cried because I was rejected. I laid my head on the steering wheel and just broke down. I criend for what seemed like hours, but when I looked at the time I noticed hours had passed.

I feel like crap. Shaking my head, I started the car again and started to drive. Tears started escaping again. God I am so weak! Disgusted with myself, I quickly wiped my tears and continued driving. I drove until 2 am (6 hours without stop). When I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer I pulled into a motel.

When I walked to the reception I saw a couple making out. My eyes started to water. I quickly paid for a room and went to look for it. As soon as I found my room I opened it and threw myself on the bed. I started crying. I cried myself to sleep. As soon as I closed my eyes I had a dream

Dream:

-2 years ago-

I walked into the house and found Alex pacing.

You bitch! Did you forget that I am throwing a party tonight! Where are all the decorations and the drinks! You must want to ruin me!! You want me to be a pathetic loser like you to!!” He yelled as he stalked towards me.

I winced as I noticed the anger on his face. I forgot that I had to come home earlier today. I had been at Victoria's since school had let out.

“I'm sorry Alex...I forgot...I'll set up right now”, I murmered as I looked at the ground.

Well hurry the Fuck up fatty! And when the party starts I better not even see you!! Oh and don't forget to clean up by yourself since I am probably going to Clair's house tonight”, he said as he stalked out of the room.

I bit my cheek to stop from crying. Today was my birthday and I was hoping he had remembered. I sighed and got to work cooking and decorating

I had just finished making the cookies when Xavier walked in.

Yo Alex! I'm here so now we can start this party” He yelled as he kicked the door closed.

I looked at him through my hair. Man he is so sexy! I wish I was his mate. I sighed longingly and Alex walked through the Kitchen door.

WHAT THE HE;LL YOU'RE NOT DONE YET!!!! You stupid whore!!” he yelled as he took off his shoe and through it at me. I yelped in pain as his shoe hit a already sore bruise.

I-I am d-done Alex. I w-was j-ust putting t-the co-cookies on t-the p-plate.” I stuttered as he stalked towards me.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me near him. “Hurry up you fat bitch my guest are already arriving.

Through my hair I saw Xavier walk into the kitchen.

Alex calm the fuck down. She said she was just finishing up. If you want her to go faster,you need to let go of her.” He sighed as he pulled me out of Alex's grip. I looked up at him with longing.

Just finish up in here dork and then leave” He said as he walked off.

I quickly finished up and ran up the stairs.

End of dream

I woke up from my dream shaking and Crying. I went into the restroom to do my business. I went to my car to grab a change of clothes. I wen back to my room and changed into baggy sweat pants and a long sleeve baggy shirt. I checked out of the hotel room and went to start my car.

I drove for hours until I saw a forest. I pulled over excitedly. I wolf was excited to finally stretch her legs. I walked into the Forest and saw all the beautiful trees. I kept walking in the woods until I could no longer see the road. I walked into a meadow and sat down. I just laid down on my back and looked at sky until. I heard a rustling sound. Shit I should have shifted into my wolf. I stood up and looked around.

A man walked into the meadow. “Well, Well, Well , What do we have here,” He smirked at me.

“What do you want” I asked him. I sniffed the air. God dam it he is a hunter/

I started to back out of the meadow when he pulled out a gun.

“I know your a werewolf and If you move I will shoot you. Theses bullets are coated with silver.” My eyes widened at his words. Silver was the only known weapon that can kill werewolves.

I stopped moving and looked at him.

“I guess I have to take my chances.” I sprinted from the room and heard him muttering.

I felt a pain in my shoulder. My shoulder started to burn ans I felt myself slowing down. No I needed to keep going. I kept running until my body couldn't handle it anymore.

My body slowed down when I got near a cliff. Everything was starting to get blurry. I looked around panicked and saw a bunch of wolves. I tried t walk towards them to ask for help. But I stumbled. One of them shifted and walked towards me. I blinked and he got fuzzier and fuzzier. I shook my head. He was standing in front of me, but I couldn't really see him.

I tried to talk, but my words came out slurred. I looked around again and saw black as I fell to the floor. Before I slipped into unconsciousness I felt arms go around me....

Author's Note

Hahaha Cliff Hanger :P

I wanted to thank all of you guys for reading this chapter and for fanning me :)

You guys made me really happy :D