16

Stephanie's pov***

"So guys we're at Steph's doctor's appointment and i'm so excited. This is the first appointment that Jenna and i have been to so we're excited" Matt said to the camera.

"How do you feel Steph?" Matt asked as her turned his camera to me.

"Turn the camera off until the doctor comes in" i said.

"You look big for just having one baby" Matt said as he pointed the camera to my stomach.

"Thanks bro" i said. The doctor came in and started asking me questions.

"Okay we're going to do the sonogram now" she said. I lifted up my shirt and saw Matt take his camera out again. She put the gel on my stomach and started rubbing the wand around.

"Okay so we wanna hear the heartbeat?" she asked.

"Yes" she turned on the sound and we could hear a heart beat.

"Oh my god" Jenna said. I turned to look at her and saw she had happy tears in her eyes.

"Okay so this is the baby's head, and this is a foot" she said as she started pointing to the screen.

"What is this?" she asked.

"What? Is everything alright?" i asked concerned.

"I'm seeing another head" 

"Theres two?" i asked.

"They appear to be twins" she said.

"Oh my god. Two babies" Matt said.

"Can you tell the genders yet?" i asked.

"It's too early now but in about 2 months we should be able to" 

She finished up the sonogram and printed out the pictures.

"How do you feel Matty-o you're having twins" i said.

"I'm excited" he said. 

Hayes had to work today so he wasn't able to come. I called him and told him the news.

__________________________________

I know this is an extremely short chapter but i honestly don't even know what to do with this story any more. I think i'm going to make this a short story with no more than 25 chapters so the story is going to be rushed now.