2

Stephanie's pov***

I just woke up and my head was hurting. I looked at the time on my phone and saw it was almost noon. For being that I partied and drank last night I actually woke up early. I untangled myself from Hayes' arms and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I did that I went downstairs to find Ibuprofen. It didn't really do much to my headache but it did a little something. I sat on the couch and just stared at the off TV because I was to lazy to get the remote that was on the opposite side of the room.

"If you're gonna leave your phone in the room at least leave it on silent" Hayes said as he walked in the living room with my phone in his hand.

"Sorry" he handed it to me and then walked away.

"Wait can you bring me the remote? Please?" I asked. He handed me the remote and walked away. I turned the TV on and put Catfish cuz that shit is crazy. I checked my phone and saw that I had numerous missed calls from Matt. I decided to call him back.

"Hello?"

"Hey you called?" I asked.

"Ya we were supposed to get on a plane in two days but we actually got an earlier flight" he said.

"To when?"

"In two hours"

"Wait what? You're coming already? Shit I gotta clean the house" I said as I got up quickly.

"Ya, we should be in LA by 2AM so could you pick us up at the airport?" He asked.

"Ya I will"

"K bye" I hung up and started panicking. The house was a mess, everyone is gonna be hungover, and Hayes' room isn't ready for guests.

Matt is kinda the opposite of me. I like to have fun and party and drink and he doesn't like to. So if he comes and sees that I'm hungover he's probably gonna lecture me. He parties and drinks every once in a while but not everyday.

I went upstairs to my room and saw Hayes asleep.

"Hayes wake up" I whispered while shaking him. But he didn't move.

"Benjamin Hayes Grier get your blue eyed ass up" I yelled causing him to get scared and sit up.

"What happened who did Samantha kill now?" He asked in a panicking tone.

"Nobody but Matt is on his way from Virginia and the house is a mess" I said.

"You woke me up for that?" He asked in a seriously tone.

"Yes so get up and help me" I said as I took the blanket off of him.

"Okay but nobody died?" He asked.

"No"

"Nobody is going to die?"

"No"

"Samantha didn't light Shawn's clothes on fire again?"

"No"

"Okay good"

A couple months ago Samantha thought Shawn was cheating on her so she lit his clothes on fire. He wasn't so she bought him new clothes. Don't cheat on Samantha or don't let her think you are. She'll light your underwear on fire without hesitation.

"Get the hell up and help me clean this house" I said.

"Ughhhhh fine" he said.

-

"You have two seconds to turn that vacuum off before i beat you with it" Samantha said as she walked out of her room.

"No can do. Matt is on his way so I have to clean"

"I would greatly appreciate if you cleaned quieter" she said before going back into her room.

"Rude as fuck" I said.

"Yo it's 6 in the morning why is there so much noise?" Taylor said as he walked out of his room.

"Taylor it's 6 in the afternoon" I said.

"Oh shit really?" He asked.

"No it's actually 5" I said.

"Alright well I'm gonna go pick up breakfast" he said. He walked over to Samantha's room and pounded on the door.

"Can you guys stop fucking for 2 seconds and tell me what you want to eat" he yelled but nobody answered.

"Fuck you then you can eat each other" Taylor said.

"That won't be a problem" Samantha said.

Taylor left to go get food and Hayes and I continued to clean.

"No Hayes that's not how you clean the coffee table" I said to him.

"Steph it's fine. It's cleaner"

"Yeah but it needs to be clean. Like clean as fuck. Shit did I forget to organize the pantry?" I said.

"Why are you freaking out about how clean the house is?" Hayes asked.

"Because, Matt is my older brother and he's always gave me shit for being childish and partying or going out. I don't want him to come here and see any type of mess and think that I can't be an adult and starting telling me shit"

"Okay but you have met your brother right? He's older than you and still acts like a kid sometimes. I think the pantry being slight unorganized or the coffee table not squeaky clean will be okay with him" Hayes said.

"Well I'm not taking chances. Scrub. And do it right this time please" I said and Hayes went back to cleaning the coffee table.