14

Stephanie's pov***

Today Matt and Jenna are coming back to LA. I have work today and I warned my boss and coworkers that I'm pregnant in case they suspect why I'm running to and from the bathroom every five minutes. Hayes doesn't have work today so he was gonna pick up Matt from the airport.

I was currently walking around the store helping out customers that needed help and fixing the clothes.

"Excuse me but can you help me find the kids clothes?" A girl who looked about 15 asked me.

"Sure thing. You just go up the stairs and they should be to your right"

"Thank you so much" she said. She was about to leave but then turned back to me.

"Hey are you Samantha Espinosa?" She asked.

"Oh um ya that's me" i said with a smile. She laughed and then looked back at me.

"You fucking slut" she said before walking away.

"I love my fans" I said loudly causing her to walk back to me.

"I'm anything but fan. You're a fucking slut who doesn't deserve Hayes and you're a disappointment to the Espinosa name" she said.

"Why what have I ever done for me to be a disappointment?" I asked.

"Everything you've ever fucking done is a disgrace. Especially getting pregnant by Hayes just so he'd stay with you"

"Excuse me but aren't you like 14? You shouldn't be talking like that. And let me give you a lesson on how pregnancy works. One person cannot become pregnant on their own. Two people are needed to make a baby. So even if I was pregnant, which I'm not, I could not have just gotten pregnant by myself. Therefore I wouldn't be able to get pregnant just to keep Hayes" I said. I knew at any minute this could turn into a fight and because I'm pregnant I wouldn't be able to fight back.

"I'm 16. Get it right" she said as she got closer to me.

"Hey what's going on?" Hayes said as he walked up to us.

"Hayes what are you doing here?" I asked confused as to why he's here when he isn't working.

"Oh my god you're Hayes Grier. I'm such a big fan"

"Ya well it doesn't seem like it" he said before pulling me away from the girl who way just trying to fight with me.

"What was that about?" He asked.

"She asked me where the kids clothes were so I told her and then she realized who I was then started saying I got pregnant by you to keep you with me"

"How'd she know you're pregnant? Did you tell her?"

"No I didn't but people are going to find out Hayes and if that's how it's going to be the next 7 months then I don't know if I'm ready for Matt to tell his fans" I said as tears started to come down my face. Hayes pulled me into a hug. I honestly don't know why I'm crying. Pregnancy hormones.

"It's okay babe. We'll talk to Matt when he gets here" Hayes said as he rubbed my back in comfort. My boss let me leave early since i wasn't feeling good so i drove home with Hayes right in front of me in his car.

"Hey what are you doing here?" Taylor asked as i walked in the house.

"I think a better question is what are you doing here?"

"I called in sick. I was feeling a little hungover so can you make me one of you hangover smoothies?" he asked.

"Sure" i don't know how but i invented these smoothies that seem to cure hangovers, or at least do for everyone in this house so every time someone has a hangover they ask me to make them one.

I quickly made Taylor his smoothie then gave it to him.

"Oh actually i forgot....can you make two please?" he asked.

"You have someone over?" i asked right as a girl came out of Taylor's room.

"Hayes, Steph, this is Lisa" he said introducing us to this girl.

"Hi i didn't know Taylor had anyone over" i said.

"Ya so can you please make one more?" Taylor asked.

"Sure thing but you owe me food. And i want double the amount this time since i'm eating for two" i said.

"Oh you're pregnant?" Lisa asked me.

"Yup. 2 months" I said.

"Oh. Well I gotta go Taylor" Lisa said as she walked out of the house.

"Why do they keep doing that?" Taylor asked.

"Stop introducing Stephanie maybe?" Hayes asked.

"Dammit Steph. You and little Espinosa are ruining my game" he said playfully.

"Hey I told you this would happen before I was inseminated"

"I know I'm kidding. But isn't Matt supposed to be landing already?" Taylor asked. I took my phone out of my pocket and looked at the time.

"Shit Hayes let's go" I said.

We quickly left the house and made our way to the airport.