6

Stephanie's pov***

"Samantha I don't know what to do" I said as I laid down on her bed.

"Steph i told you I can't tell you to do it or to not do it. This is entirely up to you" she said.

"I know but like 50% of me wants to and 50% of me doesn't" I said.

"Well just think more about it and maybe one of them will turn into 51%" she said.

"I will"

"But if you ever want to rant ill be here to listen i just won't tell you what to do" she said.

"Thanks"

"Hello my sexy girlfriend" Shawn said as him and Hayes walked into the room.

"Hello how was work?" Samantha said. Shawn sat on a chair and Samantha sat on his lap.

"Eh work was work"

"You're having your brother's baby?" Taylor said as he ran into the room.

"You're gonna have his baby after all?" Hayes asked.

"What the hell i thought you just said you didn't know if you were or not" Samantha said.

"Woah woah woah you're having your brothers baby and you two knew about it?" Shawn said.

"Explain" Taylor said to me.

"Matt said him and Jenna have been trying to have a baby but Jenna can't carry a baby so they want me to carry their baby" I said.

"Damn I thought some incest shit was gonna happen" he said.

"Ew no that's my brother" i said.

"Hey Matt is a pretty attractive mofo" Taylor said.

"Then why don't you have his baby" Samantha said to Taylor.

"Maybe i will" he said.

"Wait how did you find out" i asked Taylor.

"Oh Matt was walking into the mall as i was leaving and he asked if you've said anything about wanting to have his baby so i jumped in my car and drove over here to question you" he said.

"Oh" I said.

"So are you gonna do it?" Taylor asked.

"I don't know" i said.

"I think you should i mean you'll be giving someone something they'd never be able to get on their own" Taylor said.

"Ya but Taylor there isn't just good things about being a surrogate" Shawn said.

"What is the bad?" Taylor asked.

"Well she's putting her body through a lot of changes. She could possibly gain weight she can never lose, get stretch marks, and there's a giant list" Samantha said.

"Ya maybe you should talk to like your mom or someone who's had a baby" Shawn said.

"Okay well I'm gonna go talk to Elizabeth" I said before getting up. Elizabeth is Hayes' mom and she's the only one out of all our parents that moved from where they lived to LA with us. She just lives in a different house.

-

"He wants you to be a surrogate?" Elizabeth asked.

"Ya and I'd do anything for my brother but I don't know about this"

"Listen Steph, you may think having a baby for someone is going to be easy and you'll give someone something they couldn't do on their own but there is a longer cons than pro list" she said.

"Like what?"

"Well for one you're putting your body through a lot, you're going to have morning sickness, and a lot of pain, and your body isn't gonna look the same after" she said.

"Well I know that"

"But you have to understand after all the pain and labor, that baby isn't going home with you. It may not seem like it but when you're pregnant you grow a bond with the baby that's been growing inside of you and to not be able to take that baby home is going to be the hardest thing you'll ever have to do" she said.

"I never thought about that"

"If I had to give Hayes up right after he was born I'd be heartbroken. So if you decide to do that just remember that"

"Thanks Elizabeth ill remember that" i said.