11

Stephanie's pov***

"So are you going to tell Matt and Jenna today?" Hayes asked. We were driving home from work which we got off of early because i was throwing up every 10 minutes and Hayes was my ride here so they let him leave too.

"I kinda wanna take more than one test just to be sure. I only took one at work and sometimes the tests are wrong" i said.

"Well do you have anymore at home or do you need to buy some?"

"I have some at home. Just don't say anything yet" i said as we pulled into the driveway. Taylor and Shawn's cars were the only ones here.

"Hey i thought you guys worked till 6" Taylor asked as he took a drink of his beer.

"We did but Hayes didn't feel good so we both came home" i said as i went upstairs to my room. Hayes came in with me to my room so i went into the bathroom and took 3 more tests.

"If i can't pay my half of the rent and Samantha kicks me out i'm blaming you" Hayes said from the other side of the bathroom door.

"You didn't have to leave" i said as i finished taking the last test.

"Well i wasn't going to let you come home alone when you were sick" he said. I laid all the tests flat on the counter and then walked out of the bathroom to see Hayes laying on my bed.

"I have to wait a minute" i said as I sat next to him.

"Hey guys can i use your bathroom? Shawn is in the other one" Taylor said before going into the bathroom.

"Taylor no" i said before getting up and opened the door to see him looking at the tests.

"You're pregnant?" he asks before turning around to look at me.

"What?" i asked. I pushed him out of the way and looked at the tests. All three were positive.

"I took them like 20 seconds ago and they're already positive?" i asked.

"Steph that means you're pregnant" Taylor said. A smile crept on my face as i turned to face Taylor and Hayes.

"I'm pregnant" i said as i hugged Hayes.

"Well congrats but can i really use the bathroom? I gotta pee" he said.

"Oh right" i said before walking out.

"Where's everyone at?" i heard Samantha from downstairs. I ran downstairs with one of the pregnancy tests still in my hand.

"Hey whats up?" Samantha asked. She looked down and saw i had something in my hand.

"Whats that?" she asked.

"I'm pregnant" i said as i held it up.

"You're pregnant? Oh my god" she said before hugging me. Shawn came down shortly after along with Taylor.

"What's going on why is everyone excited?" Shawn asked.

"I'm pregnant" i said.

"Oh my god congratulations" he said before hugging me.

"I'd congratulate you but thats not your baby" Shawn said to Hayes.

"Okay well i'm going to face time Matt and Jenna right now to tell them so everyone shut up" i said as sat on the couch and put the test on the coffee table. Don't worry, i put it over a napkin.

"Hey don't you want these to show them too?" Taylor asked as he held up the other two tests i took.

"Taylor i peed on that" i said. He placed them next to the other one and then left.

"Hello sister" Matt said once he answered. I tried to look sad so they'd think it was bad news.

"Hey is Jenna there with you?" i asked.

"Um ya she's right here" he said before getting up from where ever he was and sitting right next to Jenna so i could see the both of them.

"Hi Steh" i waved.

"So whats up?" Matt asked.

"Well there's something i have tell you" i said with a sad facial expression.

"Whats wrong?" Jenna asked.

"i think it's better if i just show you" i said. I flipped the camera and showed the three positive pregnancy tests.

"You're pregnant?" Matt asked.

"Yup. Yo sister has got a bun in this oven" i said before turning the camera back to me.

"Oh my god i can't believe it" Jenna said. I talked to them for a little longer then we hung up.

"Alright when we're going out to celebrate. My treat" Taylor said.

"Alright where to so I know how slutty to dress" Samantha said earning a look from Shawn.

"What's preggers craving?" Taylor asked.

"Ummm nothing really. Ooh Olive Garden. Can we go to Olive Garden?" i asked.

"Alright we'll go to Olive Garden. Everyone be ready by 6" he said. We all went upstairs to get ready.

-

"Can we all get glasses of wine?" Samantha asked the waiter.

"Except for me i'll take a dr pepper" i said. He nodded and walked away.

"Damn i already forgot you can't drink"

"Dude he didn't ask for ID. Do we all look old or something?" Shawn asked. 

"Yes Shawn, you're old as f*ck" i said as i took a bite from the bread sticks they gave us.

"Damn pregnancy changed you man" Shawn said.

"I've been pregnant for like 8 hours i don't think the pregnancy hormones have kicked in yet"

"So i think you should name it Taylor" Taylor said.

"Taylor,  it's Matt and Jenna's baby and i'm pretty sure they aren't naming him or her Taylor"

"Well that's rude. Matt and I go way back" Taylor said.

"Ya so do Matt and i but i'm pretty sure he's not naming his baby Hayes"

"Anyway, when are you going to tell the fans?" Samantha asked.

"Umm, i don't know. I talked to Hayes and i said it would probably be best if i wait till i have an ultrasound picture and i'm somewhat showing so i have proof"

"And are you going to say you're carrying for Matt or are you just gonna say you're pregnant?"

"I think it's better if she says she's being a surrogate, that way she won't be getting hate from people who think she's pregnant with my baby" Hayes said.

"Ya but i don't think Matt wants to tell people that him and Jenna are going to have a baby. They'd rather just wait" i said. 

"Thats smart" 

We got our food and once we finished we left.